Hate It or Love It: Apple Bottoms

Submitted by on May 22, 2008 – 9:52 am6 Comments

Apple Bottoms

According to trade publication Women’s Wear Daily, Apple Bottoms ranked a very decent fifth in the 10 most searched for denim brands online last month (behind Diesel, Guess, True Religion and Rock & Republic).

How do you think Apple Bottoms ranks in terms of quality denim compared to similar brands Baby Phat, Deréon and Rocawear?

• Naomiii says:

Personally, I really like Apple Bottoms especially for the fact their jeans fit curvy girls like me really nice! Apple Bottoms jeans show off a nice bum unlike some brands that flatten bum out

• Shizzle says:

I preferrable LOVE Apple bottom jeans. I actually found a pair of jeans that fit me PERFECTLY, I’m curvy and they hug and accent the right areas. I find that Baby Phat and Rocawear sizes are too small compared to Apple Bottoms.

• Brian Bruce says:

any jean looks hot for women

• Joanne says:

I prefer Baby Phat jeans! :>)

• moneiqualee says:

i love applebottoms for one i can’t live with namebrand stuff,for two applebottoms is what’s new it’s what’s poppin it’s what yougpeople like me love now days,if nelly doesn’t degsin anything eles right he degsined applebottoms perfcet for the ladies.

• SuGaR says: