Ed Hardy’s Christian Audigier parties with Michael Jackson

Submitted by on May 28, 2008 – 11:33 am24 Comments

Michael Jackson and Christian Audigier

Michael Jackson reared his head at Ed Hardy creator/designer Christian Audigier‘s 50th birthday celebrations over the weekend in Los Angeles.

Here’s a couple more interesting pics:

Speaking of Ed Hardy, here’s a selection of brand new gear in for the summer:

Mermaid Full-Body Rhinestone Tee by Ed Hardy

Love Is A Gamble Tee by Ed Hardy

Bengal Vintage Denim Shorts by Ed Hardy

Beautiful Ghost Tee by Ed Hardy

Golden Rose of Love Tee by Ed Hardy

Love Kills Slowly Stones Jeans by Ed Hardy

Main images: Necole Bitchie

• Cha says:

i dont see wat the big deal is wit ed hardy…im not hating or anything i jus dont get it

• Kweeny says:

It is so funny to me that once a rapper or celebrity wears something, then everybody wants to wear it and the price goes waaaaayyy up. I got an ed hardy tee shirt from tj maxx a few years ago for only $10. This brand has been out for years…at the time, Mr. Audigier was doing the Von Dutch line. I think I’m gonna get into the fashion business so I can make a grip too!!

• Rick Lexington says:

hahaha yeah I know what yall mean. Whats wierd is I noticed it first on mma people and wrestlers. Then the rap people. I don’t see the whole thing behind it either but it’s all good. I just hate the ego people get when they wear it or the bootleg version.

• YadADaKnow says:

They are marketing kings!!! Some of there clothes are nice no doubt, but over priced.

• A.D.B. says:

Dude honestly, I don’t see what’s so secial about Ed Hardy clothes. To me, they look like a collection of emo/skater clothing and sems creepy and weird to me. I can care less who created it. The 1 question I have is, why is this brand so attractive? Honestly it bugs the hell out of me when I see people walking around acting like thugs wit dis gothic lookin shit on. I mean like Im not hatin, but ppl I talk to who used to say they will never dress like white boys walk around with these tightass clothes like as if its special or cuz wayne can pull it off. You cant pull it off when ur 300 pounds and have a babyface actin like u hard. No hatin on tha brand, i mean if u like it then like it, but it just doesnt click with me.

• A.D.B. says:

anyone else agree?

• A.D.B. says:

seriously, leave the skulls n shit to the goths n emos

• yoyo says:

wack period

• Ed Hardy Line so confirms for me that people wear anything that is in or whatever the stars are wearing. When did black people (especially) start wearing anything with skulls everywhere? YadADaknow said it best “They are marketing Kings”!!! People I lease expected to help make them rich are blacks folks. I am no hater but when I notice black folk wearing this line I knew the world was getting out of control !!!!

• b weez says:

lol…yall trippin! its jus the trend right now. next it will be something else….buffalo plaid and overalls

• mame says:

i like the jean

• Rick Lexington says:

haha why it gotta be a black thing. Race should have nothing to do with it. Oh and i’m listening to country… WHAAAAAATT!!!

• PHOLLA says:

I agree Ed Hardy has been around for a while now and i like some of the stuff but not my style. people get caught up in trends becuase they dont have thier own style so they copy some one else. if lil wayne put on some plaid pants, some penny loafers, and a tank top. i gurantee u will see some one copying it and thinking it is hot. lol

• akiz says:

I just got my jeans in… ballin!

• K says:

shirts with topless mermaids are badass

• Ed Hardy says:

Ed Hardy has come up in every socio-economic clothing scene…..from mainstream to celebrities. Remarkable!

• Kierra says:

i love you last name

• Kierra says:

i love your last name!!!!!!

• Its a sad day in the world, when we lose such a legend like Michael Jackson.
    He will be deeply missed, and was one of , if not the most influentual pop artist
    the world has seen and will ever see.

• rebecca says:

so sad about machael jackson’s death,so happy to see him in this website,love him,love his songs,love his dance,he will always live in our heart for ever

• rebecca says:

ed hardy has been a popular fashion brand all over the world for it’s special and unique features,if you are a ed hardy lover,please add me

• Dusty says:

Just wish to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is simply cool and i could assume you are an expert on this subject.
    Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep
    up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million
    and please continue the enjoyable work.

• I really like your blog.. very nice colrs & theme. Did you create this website yourself
    or did you hire someone to doo it for you? Plz reply ass
    I’m looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got
    his from. thank you