Dr. Dre seen in LRG

Submitted by on May 29, 2008 – 8:48 am9 Comments

Dr. Dre was caught vacationing in Hawaii this week with his wife of 12 years, Nicole, son Truth, 11, and daughter Truly, seven.

He’s rumored to be recording parts of the long-awaited Detox album on the island.

He was snapped by paparazzi having fun in an LRG t-shirt from their upcoming summer collection:

The shirt will be sold on DrJays.com in coming months; in the meantime check out our range of LRG tees now available:

Hoof Push Tee by LRG

Man vs. Style Tee by LRG

World Grow Round Tee by LRG

Main images: The YBF

• IVAN G says:

DRE LOOKS MUCH BETTER TAKING OUT DAT WEIGHT OFF

LOOK OUT FOR DETOX HE DONT NEED GAME

GAME NEEDS AFTERMATH

• Rick Lexington says:

Game has a habit of learning and leaching from people, then beefing/talking smack about them later then playing nice nice and then talking ish bout them again. All for the publicity.

But dre is the man and gets publicity from doing dope stuff. Damn that foo is swole now.

• E-zy says:

Whata’ Tank!

• j.Are says:

This comment has nothing to do with this article, I just want to throw this out there and see what kinda answers I get….

Why do Azzure jeans have nearly the exact same style as Imperial Junkie jeans?? Namely the shape of the back pockets and the scribbly line decoration.

• Lopez says:

true……

• D. Williams says:

J. Are you are right on with that question. SO VERY TRUE….I would like to know the answer to that myself. Probably use the same machines in hopes of creating generics or kick backs. That’s my assumption. Good question though. I have always wondered that myself.

• Egh……. looks like a nice life

GET IT!

• E-zy says:

J.Are I Believe It Is The Same Maker, Or The Same Clothing Line Just A Different Branch. Look Closly On The Orange Bonzi Dragon Pants By AZZURE And You Can See That The Tag On The Back Waist Line Says Imperial Junkie

• j.Are says:

nevermind, i talked to DrJays it turns out they had accidentally put some Imperial Junkie stuff in the Azzure section, guess I could have looked more closely at the tag aha