Home » Society, Style

Spotted: Vanessa and Angela Simmons

Submitted by on June 23, 2008 – 9:45 am56 Comments

Angela and Vanessa Simmons

Vanessa Simmons, Sean Garrett, Angela Simmons, Catherine Brewton (BMI)

Our favorite Pastry girls Vanessa and Angela Simmons were spotted in Los Angeles this weekend in the run-up to Tuesday’s BET Awards.

They attended BMI’s Brunch at Murano in Beverly Hills, hanging out with celebs like Sean Garrett.

Angela’s gearing up to release her debut single, “Center Of Attention”, a summery, feel-good joint, and both girls are readying the fall 2008 collection of Pastry, available on DrJays.com very soon.

What do you think about their individual looks here?

• priscilla says:

i loves vanessa and angela. i love theres styles, keep your head up

• katrina says:

I LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS GOD HAD A BIG PART IN THIS CAUSE IF IT WAS NOT FOR HEM KNOW ONE WOULD BE WERE THEY AT TODAY.I LOOK AT BOTH OF THE SHOW WHEN IT COME ON AND I LIKE IT.IT DONT MATTER WHAT COLOR THE GIRLS ARE OR WHAT EVER CAUSE U SEE A LOT OF WHITE WOMANS AND MORE THINGS U SEE A BLACK PERSON SO THEY ARE DOING GOOD.DONT MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY U GET LONG YOU GET FATE IN GOD AND TRUST HEM U CAN BE WERE THEY AT TODAY…

• boogie boo says:

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr………….its ok…nothing special bout em ..only diff is they got money n wear clothes that some of us cant get. thats all dont get me wrong tho. good luck to ya all

• snazzy o says:

hey there ANGELa and VANNessa…dont really care wot anyone thinks as long as you know that you work hard at wot you do and it is a success.many have tried and failed but you girls have never failed to try and that is admirable.YOU go on and do what you do best and that is flaunt wot GOD blessed you with.In HIS eyes you are perfect so carry on and do us all proud.LUV YA
    ps the same haters wishes to be in your shoes.

• Fátima says:

To the export department Pastry.

I´am Spanisch, 33 years old and worked in different sportstores here in Spain.All so travelt a lot for an import,export company all over the world .I would like to represent,and sell your products all over Spain.An America it sure is allready a big fashion breakout.I´am sure that here in Spain it could be allso an important brand.(more that it allready is). I would like to have contact with the person in charge.Hope to here from you soon.

• Fátima says:

Just to make sure you can contact me I send you my e-mail:

[email protected]