Home » Silly, Style

Bitchassness from Sean John?

Submitted by on June 24, 2008 – 2:40 pm18 Comments

Watch this hilarious video of a disgruntled Sean John customer.

Maybe he should have ordered his No Bitchassness Tee by Sean John from DrJays.com instead?

No Bitchassness Tee by Sean John

Source: The YBF

• Rick Lexington says:

negro it’s $36 from the sean john site lol. It took a while for me too. But yeah he should’ve gotten it from dr. jays haha.

Do I think sean john is [email protected] no I don’t. I think all the people who sell it at crazy amounts or bootleg it are commiting it. The shirt is in high demand so what do you expect. I think it was ment as a good thing but then got turned into [email protected]

PS: that dude should’ve really had a script lol

• mrtees.org says:

lol do your thing bro

• rachy says:

wow! someone is vex! and had time to chat crap!

• CHAZMUNNY says:

They should not let illiterate NI99AS borrow their homeboy’s handycam to make youtube flicks.

• Rick Lexington says:

I know, this ish really gets me. And you know people are going to think he’s the spokes person for blacks everywhere. Hope he likes his 4mins of fame that’ll set us back years.

• UntouchableOne86 says:

This is the result of Dunkin Donuts giving this fool a day off and some certified fool giving him a camera!

The reason that he can’t speak is because he doesn’t know what he’s talking about! LOL Talking about he’s “[email protected]”…..so you’re basically on that BANess, kid! I agree with Rick, he’s one of the few that makes the African-American community look bad (and he really DID need a script).

–Does this fool even know the MEANING of the word “disgruntled”? He can hardly pronounce it! I think he just heard the word on the news or something and thought people would be impressed with the big words that he tries to say.

–Does he even know what DAY it was that he made this video??? I’m mad that he had to look down and figure out the date.

–Dude can’t even remember his own slogan. Talking about “F yo BANess…..” That shirt is the lamest thing I’ve seen in my life thus far.

–Once again, can someone get this fool a script??? Can you say “REHEARSAL”??? This kid needed it!!! Someone needs to tell this fool to get his ass back to work at Dunkin Donuts because we all know that he made this video during his li’l 15 minute break!!! NEXT!!!!!

• FoxyBrownIsCrazy says:

I actually think it was a parody…he was trying to act ignorant and stupid for the camera as a joke…

At least I hope so!?!?!

• Sez0688 says:

I don’t know about it being a parody cause he looked real serious like he didn’t know what he was talking about.

Anyway, it gave my co-workers and I here at DrJays a good laugh.

• Rick Lexington says:

hah cool but is it as funny as shaq trying to rap again?

• j.Are says:

I think a lot of the illiteracy is just an act for humor

• Sez0688 says:

Maybe he was so overwhelmed with being the spokesman and camera man at the same time, he kept messing up.

I wanna ask him though, does his shirts come in different colored paper?

• Rick Lexington says:

j. are you’d be suprised lol. Down here on the radio they haft to spell out the word that you text to the radio station to win. And i’m talking about easy words lol.

I have friends and other people who show me videos like that and they think it really represents african americans

sez: I think the colored paper would be like 99$ extra.

• Rick Lexington says:

haha I ment 99cent extra

• Kwaping says:

SUPER FUNNY!!! I love how his anti-no-bitchassness stance makes him pro-bitchassness. That is quite obvious from this bitchass video. :D

• Russ says:

That is too funny! That dude is so real its not even funny! He should’ve ordered his from here!

• Yenise says:

Evidently you people dont know that he was joking. .and it was meant to be funny.. smh @ everyone taking him seriously..

• Rick Lexington says:

OMG @ you lol. ok and you know he was joking how? I think you got to understand why people are taking this serious.

I think it’s funny at the same time it’s stupid. Either way it does more harm than good. If you had other people of other races basing their thoughts of you on this type of ish then you’d be irritated too. It’s like giving them ammo to back up their stereotypical perceptions of african americans.

So really it’s not whether a matter of if we think it’s real or not. But other people will think it’s real. In case you didn’t know african americans get judged more/harsher than other races.

• L0'renz says:

Dude works fer Dunkin Donuts 2 buy a damn shirt. DAMN!