Home » Sneakers, Style

New Pastry kicks and bags on-sale now

Submitted by on July 1, 2008 – 9:26 am33 Comments

Pastry has a whole new range of cute kicks now available:

Apple Glam Pie Hi by Pastry

Gold and Lavendar Glam Pie by Pastry

Espresso Glam Pie Hi by Pastry

Plus we’re very excited to announce the launch of Pastry handbags to DrJays.com:

Mint Strawberry Hobo by Pastry

Kisses & Morsels Tote w/ Detachable Bag by Pastry

Look out for a new Pastry contest soon!

• Nikki says:

The pink and black ones are hot!!

• KEYSHIA.c says:

ima get that bag

• Cha says:

I aree wit da above

VISIT OUR FASHION BLOG (((((rhythmandshoes.blogspot.com))))

• Cha says:

and the gold and white 1′s that not up there but i saw them on the pastry site

• Luxury Life says:

I aint gonna front they hot but im hatin that all girl shoes have better colors than guy shoes!!!!

• Rick Lexington says:

Luxury I feel the same way. That shiet just ain’t fair.

• CHAZMUNNY says:

Word. Three NI99AS In A Row That Love Womens Shoes, No Homo. Ladies Get All The Hot Colorways!

• Terri Moon says:

Hi, I was checking out your website and watching the videos, I think it is great that you are “mentoring” the Girl Scouts, young girls do need role models.
    I was curious to know if you thought about doing a line for Pastry called “Girl
    Scout Cookies” and doing something for charity????
    Terri

• keema says:

well the woman gets all tha hot colors cause we rock them real well and when we rock them colors we rock them RITE .thats what i have to say i’m i wrong and only some guys can pull off them bright colors and make that shit look good

• The Goods says:

LOOK WHAT I FOUND…. SUPER RARE* NERD Seeing Sounds T-Shirt MED – eBay (item 320277334014 end time Jul-26-08 07:13:41 PDT) GO TO IT!!!!!

• 2hot4u says:

I love all thier stuff!!!

• JaNeLLy G says:

i loVE everything about pastry this sh*t is all Hot yo i jus got me some sneaks from drjays.com i LOve pastry and on sale big TIME olla at me girls so i can be a model for pastry LOL

• izUmadd?? says:

Ima str8 ^ shoe fanatic. I know gud quality shoes, wen I c em, n i rox it betta den a rockin chair. Dis ma first time purchasin a pair of pastry, and I ain’t wear em yet but ders no fuss my eyes r as gud as Ms. Cleo’s n I can c n2 da future i’ll have people eyes glued on mi kicks lyk white on rice. Apple Glam Pie Hi don’t b surprised dis bac ta skool if i make front page headline for hottest kicks. So gurls keep ya skirts down, chin up, and eyes out cuz im comin through.

• Melissa says:

You have to check out what Vanessa is wearing on her head at fashion week….WTF!!!! http://www.pastrykicks.com/clubhouse/

• Jonathan. says:

EWWW

• Dawn says:

All the pastry stuff is hot!!!

• kitty kat says:

I love the Simmons Girls and to me I look up
    to them like if they were a role model
    they are very smart and bright girls
    They have brilliant ideas and I love there
    sneakers they are very hot and cute to were
    around your man and other people so….. ima
    wrap it up and for the Simmons Girls keep
    your head up and GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! peace out

• pastry kicks says:

Thanks to all our friends and fans for you support!!! Check out all the latest styles here http://www.pastrykicks.com

• jazzypooh says:

i like those blueberry pie kicks them are nice. angela and vannessa you should do some more shoes with the color blue

• sierra says:

i like the espresso glam pie and i have been wanted the pastry 4 the longest i have some 4 chritmas and i love them the 1st thing i do when i get on the computer i think angela and vannessa should come out with more kids stuff and bookbags and more shoes with pink,blue and white + posters to go in my room on the wall pastry are my favortie shoes of all brands keep up the good work my friends

• sierra says:

everything is hot i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love ur stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u roc

• sierra says:

go girls

• carlee says:

i think all your shoes are fly i got reed of all of my shoes just to get yours i think it is just fresh and soo clean clean…..

• carlee says:

all of your shoes are fly and just are tha best out of the shoes i have ever seen in my whole life….

• deedee says:

DEM APPLE GLAMS ONES ARE HOT SO ARE DAH PINK AND BLAK ONES I ALREADY GOT DEM BOTH OF DEM INCLUDIN MOST OF DAH PURSES YALL NEED TO KUM UP WIT SUM MORE DAY HOT AND KUM TO NEWBERN PLEZZZZE! LUV BOTH OF YALL SISTAS

• Pastry are so cute I wear them with my skinny leg jeans………………

• I got Glam pie they are awesome I went to college and got so many compliments .

• th3 FAB COOKI3S AR3 HOTT………………………

• Shannon says:

I have All Oh Thoes Things And They R Confey

• lisakay says:

pastry is a great shoe i love them so much. It was a great ideas
    so vanessa and angela simmons has a great ideas to desgin shoe, clothes and backpack too i love vanessa and angela because they is so smart to come up with a great ideas