Check out our DJPremium.com fall shoot

Submitted by on July 8, 2008 – 4:43 pm7 Comments

Donnie Klang and Bayje taking pics of each other on set of DJPremium.com‘s fall shoot

Two fresh new acts on the scene – Bad Boy Records artist Donnie Klang and Atlantic Records artist Bayje – were recently chosen to star in DJPremium.com‘s Fall 2008 photo shoot.

DJPremium.com is DrJays.com’s sister site, providing buyers with luxe brands including The Year Of, J. Lindeberg, Red Monkey, Betsey Johnson, Christian Audigier and more.

Donnie (www.myspace.com/donnieklang) and Bayje (www.myspace.com/bayje) both have music scheduled to drop in coming months.

Bayje models Betsey Johnson

DJPremium.com blogger Keesean Moore with Donnie Klang

Boss Lady with Donnie Klang

Make sure you check back to DJPremium.com for the full shoot and behind the scenes video coming soon!

• Luxury Life says:

I like the chick shes very appealing to my eyes!!! Wat up Rick!!! Hey Boss Lady when they gonna get the Rich Yung on DJ Premium????

• Boss Lady says:

Hey Luxury Life:

There are no plans as yet, but we’ll keep you posted – thanks!

~Boss Lady

• Mel says:

what happen to donnies album?

• Rick Lexington says:

I really don’t know, it was supposed to drop in april or somethin like that. He played at one of my friends opening and it was dope. Other than that lol I dunno mang. They not really pushin it I guess.

• Catch-As-Catch-Can Submission Wrestling 2008 bronze medalist says:

Boss lady is always lookin fly. She looks like she’s mad fun to hang with.

Ma, you remember the Palladium in New York, when DJ Junior Vasquez used to spin the wheels of steal on Sat and Sundays? Or am I just old (lol)?

• Allurre says:

Nice nice.. bayje could’ve pulled off a better pose in my opinion.. she looks a bit introverted there lol.

Btw, Come through to check on our premium business streetwear “LTL” SEASON 3 & RESTOCKS LOOKBOOK!

• DJWeb says:

This looks like its going to be a really great photoshoot,
    and i bet you guys had alot of fun working with these two,
    especially Donnie cause he’s crazy lol.
    Can’t wait to see the whole thing! keep me posted.
    Thanks