Home » Sounds

Whose album will you buy tomorrow?

Submitted by on July 14, 2008 – 8:10 am21 Comments

Untitled by Nas

Are You Opposed To A Mosque Being Built Near Ground Zero?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

• Flip says:

NASSSSSSS

• Flip says:

NASSSSSSS.
    The rest are wack.

• styles-p says:

Is this list a joke- Definitely NAS

• Russ says:

Nas and David Banner! That Nas “Breathe” is my joint and that David Banner “B.A.N” is my joint if its on the album along with the “Candyman” joint!

• Rick Lexington says:

Yeah I agree with russ definatley Nas and David Banner

• CHAZMUNNY says:

Im A Big Ball & G Fan So I’ll Go Pick Up The MJG.

• Luxury Life says:

Not really a Nas fan but its got 2 be better than that wayne album! Wat up Rick

• Russ says:

I might pick up MJG (have to listen first) next week along with Bun B II Trill! I know, I’ve been busy and haven’t picked up my new music! Also, I need to get the Space Age Pimpin by 8 Ball and MJG! I think one of my boys took that out of my whip! I miss that CD! What up Rick and Chaz! No jokes this week homies?

• A.D.B. says:

Wow. NAS by a landslide. David Banner is a distant second. If it were a Kanye CD or something else, then ya i would buy David Banner’s album, but sorry dude, Nas is fire, and has stayed wit that fire for so damn long.

• CHAZMUNNY says:

Not Too Much In The Jokery Mood This Morning……Whip Got Towed This Morning And Got A Couple G’s Worth Of Tickets To Knock Out. As Mac Dre Said “I Drive Wit My L’s Suspended Get Apprehended, Cop Gets Commended, Now Im A Defendant, They Forcin’ Me To Spend It On Fines And Fees, PD Mad Cuz’ I’m Makin’ All Kinds Of Cheese”

• Russ says:

Whewww! You gotta get that taken care of! That’s not a good look!

• CHAZMUNNY says:

Its Really No Big. No Sweat. Small Small Things To A Giant My Man.

• Russ says:

Well from one Giant to another! Okay then!

• Yall people dont nuthan about A.B.N straight down south superstars……trae and z-ro TEXAS STAND UP……SUCCAS…..

• Rick Lexington says:

Haha whadup Russ and luxury. Yeah I’m pretty dry on jokes today either. Weekend was decent.

I know how you feel chaz best thing you can do is give them dat money with a smile. Way I figure it “F” it, you can have the money for fines or whatever but I’ll be damned if you take my pride. Chalk the funds up to the strippers. I showed up in the court all GQ. Yeah, judge did not like that shiet lol.

• Russ says:

Ain’t nothing Rick homie! Just a regular Monday and glad to have made it through!

• That dude Nas should be racking up all day! Trueeeeeee story

• yung albino says:

ABN is a must forget everybody except for Nas not a fan but he’s real

• Raven says: