Home » Screen, Style

Vanessa and Angela Simmons hit TRL

Submitted by on July 16, 2008 – 10:36 am22 Comments

Our favorite Pastry girls, Vanessa and Angela Simmons, hit MTV show TRL this week looking cute and rocking looks from their upcoming fall collection:

Angela and Vanessa Simmons

They were on the show with the rest of the family to promote the new season of Run’s House, which makes its debut tonight at 10pm and airs every Wednesday.

The sisters took a flick with Keri Hilson, who also appeared on the show to promote her debut single “Energy”:

Angela Simmons, Keri Hilson, Vanessa Simmons

Images: The YBF

• rachy says:

looking gud, but angela looks like she lost 2 much weight!

• Cha says:

I luv those girls

VISIT OUR FASHION BLOG

(rhythmandshoes.blogspot.com)
    thanks!

• Cha says:

and i love angela’s hair

• V.A. NIGGA says:

damn those some nice looking girls but angela always mean mugging in the pics relax baby girl

• b white says:

keri hilson is so fine to me…

• shaa'ra says:

Angela looks hungry. she needs some chicken and biscuits. vanessa looks best!!

• kristie says:

i think it’s just angela’s hair that makes her look thin. i was actually thinking vanessa looks like she lost weight from the first season of run’s house. i really don’t like keri hilson… don’t see what the hype is all about! her outfit is okay but i think someone else could’ve rocked it better. &i’m over her hair!

• sha says:

Keri Hilson?? Who is she? Anyways, Angela and Vanessa look great. I luvs me some pastry clothing!! I’m happy that they actually wear their own brand. There are not a lot of designers that actually rock their own sh*!. If they don’t want to wear it, why should anyone else?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• akiz says:

I am loving those Channel shoez Vanessa!!

• Niecey says:

Angela did lose some weight and i don’t like it usually angela looks better but vanessa seems to have upgraded. I see Angela got an LA tan girl probly been going to the beach too much but Keri Hilson is alrite i’m not really feelin that energy song she is a good song writer (written ice box & gimme more) but I hate her hair it’s really starting to get old and the bamboo earrings are so overrated now ( including wearing some bright colored shoes that don’t even match your outfit)

• Darnicia says:

I think all of the ladies look great. I love that black hair on them because it really shows off there even skin tones. Angela should have never lost that weight. Maybe just her stomach but thats it. I like Vanessas’ style it’s different not like anyone elses. We need more role models like the Simmons sisters. There not cocky like other young celebrities. Like Angelas ex- boyfriend. (So glad she dumped Shad.)

• Jalynn says:

i really think there clothes,and shoes are so cute an i am going 2 get shoes when i first saw them i was in love with them.I am tryin 2 go back 2 new york 2 shop 4 ur clothes.Vanessa you r doing a great job on ur tv show an you r helping ur little brothers the babys.Angela im so so glad u dumped bow wow cause i woulddumped him 2

• Jalynn says:

i really think there clothes,and shoes are so cute an i am going 2 get shoes when i first saw them i was in love with them.I am tryin 2 go back 2 new york 2 shop 4 ur clothes.Vanessa you r doing a great job on ur tv show an you r helping ur little brothers the babys.Angela im so so glad u dumped bow wow cause i would dumped him 2

• pastry kicks says:

Thanks to all our fans for your support. Check out all the latest style here http://www.pastrykicks.com

• COCO SCHNELLL says:

I would like to first say STOP HATING! Angela looks good I wish I had her shape. Vanessa you look good too girl. I luv that you’ll did not discriminate on the plus size women. There are apparels for all types. Keep up the good work ladies. Luv Ya

• sexxylolly_621 says:

Angela I know I dont have to tell u but “Girl u look really good” dont let those bitchs hate on you. Them hoes just mad do yo thing both of you.

• Janie Freeman says:

Purchased backpack for daughter for Christmas, on Christmas Day when first used, zipper broke. This is not a quality product. Price was $54.99. Not worth it or anything at all.

• zana says: