Hate It or Love It: Nas and Kelis

Submitted by on July 21, 2008 – 11:03 am24 Comments

Nas and Kelis

Nas and Kelis were spotted leaving a party at Villa nightclub in Los Angeles last night, both dressed in interesting ensembles.

Anticipating the first week sales of his Untitled album, Nas looked casually fine in a grey t-shirt, vest and rosary beads, loose-fit jeans and adidas sneakers.

Kelis rocked her favorite high-waisted jeans, cropped blouse, open-toe platform boots and a shorter version of Keri Hilson‘s (who coincidentally features on Nas’s current single “Hero”) mushroom-like haircut.

Are we hating or loving the Jones’s looks?

Image: Concrete Loop

• veee says:

wtf what happened to nas? my dude used to look good…until…damn wtf is she doing to him. and wtf is she looking at! hates it.

• yung albino says:

Nas looks laid back not tryin to out dress nobody should be wearin the Filas he designed though
    Keri Hilson what can i say she look a hot mess got a short jacket with high waist jeans, her hair is lookin mad stupid and them boots is just ugly. some people get some money and think cause they rich they look good in anything

• yung albino says:

^^^ my bad i meant Kelis not Keri Hilson

• reg says:

love nas and kelis.big up QB

• ari*boo says:

Nas looks coo like it was jus another nite out and he wanted to b chilled . but Kelis has always dressed like that so i dont see what ppl b trippin about. i personally think the shit she roccs is bangin . and most fee’z kno they b tryna rocc the same shit in the streetz so stop hatin and steez up .

• Rick Lexington says:

Nas’s outfit is cool… but kalis’s is… man I dunno. I agree with yung on the hair and the high rise jeans. I’m not feelin the boots either because of the open toe thing

• DonnaQB says:

I just think that Kelis looks like she got a wack ass wig on… come on gurl u got hair do ur S*** …. and my man Nas just looks laid back tryin to do that cali thing

• kristie says:

nas looks alright, chill outfit for dinner but kelis, HOT DAMN! she looks like a thrift store mess!!!! too many bad trends at once! she needs to get a wig&let her hair grow out or cut a better shape into it, it looks too moe from the three stooges. i love kelis&her style but this outfit is not doing her justice.

• E-zy says:

What The Hell Is She Wearing?

• rachy says:

kelis looks over tired, like she ain’t been sleepin properly.

• babycakes says:

what kelis is wearing is fine its real cute but honestly kelis looks kinda sick :(

• Mel says:

they look a mess, well if nas would loose the vest he would be fine.

• ~*aShLeY*~ says:

Kelis hair look like it belongs to a 10 year old white boy

• Rick Lexington says:

OMG hahaha ashley that was messed up. Especially when you think about it lol that does looke like opey or the beave got took for they doo.

• camDAking says:

my dude gave her 1 in da eye

• like it is says:

damn she one ugly mutha fucka

• jay cizzle says:

Nas is one of the kings of hip hop and the 2nd greatest rapper ever (1st Jay-Z) he can wear what he wants to wear.

• Ms. San Diego says:

KELIS LOOK LIKE AN OLD HAITIAN WOMEN LEAVING THE CLUB

• j.Are says:

Sorry this has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but I was looking thru clothes here and something came to mind… I like Pelle Pelle but I thin they should kick the old-english-looking P.P. – At a glance it looks too much like the S.P. ya dig?

• Miss.Jess says:

I love Nas. He looks nice. Kelis … Idk about her. I think red hair is ugly so thumbsdown for her. That shirt jacket jumpoff is ugly && so are the boots. The jeans are cute though.

• GeminiTchr says:

I think Nas looks hot. That laid back look is sexy. He looks very casual. I dont like my girl Kelis’ hair. I love the jeans and the shoes are HOTT to death. I woulda liked another top with that but they are still one of my favorite couples.

• [email protected] says:

im lovin kelis & nas fashion

• TONI says: