Reebok Freestyle: the best female sneaker?

Submitted by on July 23, 2008 – 3:18 pm11 Comments

D. Woods (Danity Kane) and Santogold both rocking Reebok Freestyles

Reebok‘s Freestyle sneaker is the sneaker of choice for upcoming female stars.

Refreshing young artists from D. Woods to Santogold (both pictured above) to Tiffany Evans and Teyana Taylor stay rocking the shoe affectionately known as “59.50s” due to their price back in the day.

As soon as a new pair goes live on DrJays.com it pretty much sells out (like the gold pair in the pics); here’s a sample of what we currently have on offer:

Freestyle Hi Punk by Reebok

Freestyle Hi Music by Reebok

Freestyle Hi Madrid by Reebok

Do you think the Freestyle is the hottest female sneaker?

Main image: Concrete Loop

• b white says:

d. woods is lookin fly in hers…she look fly in everything tho. so fine….

• Russ says:

The best female sneaker ever? I wouldn’t say that but its a damn good shoe! I remember selling the hell out of those when I worked in Lady and Kids Footlocker in the 90′s! I thought the hard bottom size 2 and up in kids were so cute for the little girls! I wonder if Reebok still make them! I think Ima have to make a call to the office!

• rachy says:

best sneakers ever! i got 8pairs!!!

• Cha says:

I wudnt say the hottest but they are cute! i want the black and gold pairs.

• BIGGY says:

ALL THE HOOD RATS CHICKS WAS ROCKIN EM BACK IN THE DAYS

• Luxury Life says:

Cant cosign tha best female shoe eva but they are hott somethin my yung thang would wear!!! Wat up Chaz and Rick!!!

• CO SIGNER says:

THESE ARE THE HOTTEST SHOES FOR GIRLS RIGHT NOW…..HANDS DOWN!! REEBOK IS KILLIN ‘EM WITH ALL THE DIFFERENT SPINS THEY PUTTIN ON EM. MAD PROPS

• The Goods says:

LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!….SUPER RARE* NERD Seeing Sounds T-Shirt MED – eBay (item 320277334014 end time Jul-26-08 07:13:41 PDT) GO TO IT!

• toodie says:

d wood outfit is soooooo khute she luk like she qot biqqer