Hate It or Love it: Disney/Sesame Street gear

Submitted by on July 24, 2008 – 9:39 am34 Comments

Disney/Sesame Street has released a whole new collection of hats, featuring some of your favorite cartoon characters:

Goofy Fitted Hat by Disney/Sesame Street

Donald Duck Fitted Hat by Disney

Elmo Fitted Hat by Sesame Street

Mickey Mouse Fitted Hat by Disney

Ernie Fitted Hat by Sesame Street

Do we hate ‘em or love ‘em?

• E-zy says:

Clowinin’, How Could A Grown Man IF Not Young Man Wear THings That Are For 2-8 Year Old Kids. I’ll Never Understand…

• ~*aShLeY*~ says:

well…its definitly…old school…all that stuff is wack to me, just like that Lot 21 stuff wit them cartoons on it

• Russ says:

Love it! I don’t care what anyone has to say when I wear them but I will only rock the Mickey and Donald one! Oh! E-zy, no one was clownin grown men when they were wearing Iceberg with those same characters!

• Missnelz says:

I like the goofie one, black goes wit anything, and the mickey mouse one……..uhhhhhh…………………u can wear that to disney world, but moreless i’m feelin the Ernie one cuz it’s my favorite color is orange, i dont care if its for guys but still the way how i would wear it would b on da ball

• Luxury Life says:

If you not in Disney World or at a Seasame Street Show with kids PLEASE DO NOT WEAR THESE HATS!!! IF YOU ARE 25 or older dont do it!!!

• b white says:

it would be ok for a female but a man? a grown one at that? i think not…

• gunot says:

• Mz.Cashii(DETROIT) says:

OMG YALL THE ONEZ WHO REALLY IS CLOWIN THAT JUNK IS KILLIN I ALREADY KNO GROWN PEOPLE WHO WEAR STUFF LIKE DAT I ALREADY GOT DEM SEASAME STREET SHOES FROM FOOTLOCKER AND NOW E’RY ONE GETTIN DEM NOW

• rachy says:

i can see people rocking these hats!

• E-zy says:

Thank You Luxury Life and b white. Unless You Live On 123 Sesame Street Or Are Under The Age Of 8…That ish’ Is Childish..Sorry To Offend

• CHAZMUNNY says:

I Wouldnt Put My Head In It. I Am Not A Fan Of A Style Of Dress That Embraces These Types Of Accessories Either. I Know All The Soulja Boy DJ Unk Types Are Gonna Be Scrambling For These Though. Just Keep It OG With The MLB Logos, You Dont Have To Get Too Silly With It Like This. There Are Plenty Of Different Colorways And Styles With MLB Logos Already Without Running Disney Or Sesame Street On Your Dome. Holla!

• The Goods says:

LOOK WHAT I FOUND SUPER RARE* NERD Seeing Sounds T-Shirt MED – eBay (item 320277334014 end time Jul-26-08 07:13:41 PDT) GO TO IT!!!

• E-zy says:

I Wanna Say I Think I Came Out To Hard On’em…This Is A Style, People Like It And People Hate It..Im Not A Hater In Any Form, So Good Luck With The New Fitteds! PEACE

• Rick Lexington says:

Yeah russ I gotta agree with that, no one had a problem with iceberg. Yeah I also like mickey and donald it’s just cleaner than the rest. Lot29 had some good designs. I actually got play off their clothes haha. Had a hoodie from them that was sic etc. Chingy had a shirt with the joker on it when he had his ride in dub mag a while back. If I knew where to get it, or what brand i’d still rock it.

I think if it’s done right then it’s cool to wear but at times it comes off kidish or corny. Disney should’ve came out with this when they had the “1928 disney” line a year or so back (or whoever had that line). They had some dope stuff there and I still have my scrooge shirt. People still jock it.

• Rick Lexington says:

Oh forgot to say whaddup to luxury. Whaddup LUX!

• Thrillogy says:

WACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKER and STUPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDD

• NY Babii! says:

yo i seen a girl wear that elmo hat on 106th. these hats are whack!
    just another thing for a grown ass man to wear to feel young.
    u see how long it took for them to stop doin the damn soulja boy.

• Russ says:

The Goods your marketing is sick! I can’t even be mad at you and I’m going to one of the one to go there just to see what you are talking about, LOL!

• The Goods says:

lol Marketing? Naw I Seen The Nerd Shirt Dr.Jays Was Giving Out To Winners..I Wasent Lucky Enough To Get It…

• The Goods says:

Im Still Puzzled How It Got On Ebay? If I Got It, It Wouldent Be Gettin Sold…I’d Have A Pair Of Purple Yums Or Some Crown Royal Supras With It!!!!!

• good dude says:

i’ll get one for my godson

• Joe says:

Wow…No…lol

• Dave P. says:

I don’t think its wack for grown men to wear cartoon themed urban wear. I do wear a mickey mouse shirt and most ladies find it cute if they see me wear the mouse. There are some people who don’t give it a try or trying to be “hard” or gangsta so they won’t wear these things. I ain’t no gangsta or trying to be hard. i just keep it real. fo’sho. Don’t hate ppl that wear iceberg or lot 29, for ppl have their own style. stop the hating on these gear and better start appreciating. Chuurcchh!!

• Dave P. says:

I forgot to mention, If you see the muisc video “Burn” by Mobb Deep. Prodigy was rockin’ an Iceberg Daffy Duck hoodie and I don’t think it mattered to him. I even saw Jermaine Dupri on some old episode of MTV Cribs, he sports an IceBerg Donald Duck sweatsuit. I rather rock those things than rockin’ them ed hardy or any skull themed shirt that most rappers, or people in general, would wear these days.

• Russ says:

Dave I rocked Iceberg and still rock the Iceberg items that I have like it never left! The hell with what anyone has to say! do you!

• misstbaby724 says:

I dont want to see a grown man it any of them. Lets keep it grown and sexy

• lastyne says:

i personally think that whole thing is stupid….those shirts are ugly 2 me especially to see a grown man with one on….a toddler can pull it off and make it cute but not a grown man….so please cut it out

• Dave P. says:

well, people, if you watch DJ Khaled’s video “Outta Here Grindin” very closely, a cameo appearance by Busta Rhymes rocking a blue Cookie Monster fitted cap. i don’t know if it mattered to him. Besides, every grown men had a kid within them. If you don’t believe me, then go to youtube.com to see it yourselves. you ppl be the judge.

• non-comformist says:

i’m so tired of these stupid new era hats. everyone has one and they all rep their home baseball team. No one cares what city you rep. Cats wear Red Sox hats in NY and no one says anything. No one cares. Stop conforming to what everyone else does. Toon hats are different. they show a sense of humor. i grew up w/ sesame street so i rep oscar proudly. for those who wear their black on black New Era, you’re not hard, you’re insecure. Do you, not what others do.

• slim kool says:

disney grill tee with the fitted disney grill hat with jeans and a pair of fresh orange and baby bluu adidas