Hate It or Love It: Kim Kardashian

Submitted by on July 28, 2008 – 1:44 pm19 Comments

This past weekend Kim Kardashian attended a McDonald’s event celebrating the 40th anniversary of the Big Mac.

It’s an interesting look for a daytime party – do we hate it or love it?

• Russ says:

Hate it or love it, mmm! Its aight! She could have left the straps off and did a different shirt! She getting her down under on! She cool peoples though, real sweet, her and her sisters!

• Aja says:

Pretty much hate it. Some part of her thought it was cute, then some guy told her it was and she ran with it. She should have asked her girlfriend or mother or someone, they would have told her the truth or hated on her, either way, looks like she got dressed by touch and forgot to look in a mirror with her contacts in, because girl’s got class but this ain’t it.

• Rick Lexington says:

I dunno I kinda like it but I wish there was a side or back view too lol. The front is nice too though lol. Aside from that she about to get her wildlife show host thang on and makin work. Hope she watches out for stingrays.

• shant says:

attn: haters: be kind to my future wife

• KingPen says:

lol i love them… i mean it lmao

• Russ says:

Rick you aren’t right homie but the behind is beautiful in person! I think I shouldn’ve said that but its true!

• CHAZMUNNY says:

Its An “OK” Look At Best. That Rack Gets 5 Stars, Two Thumbs Up AND A Pat On The Back. Holla!

• TEE says:

I think Kim is like a lot of young female that measure their self worth based on their outer appearance. I’m sure there is much more to her then the way she looks,i just wish she would show us what exactly that is.

• Cha says:

I mean was it a pool party? because if it wasnt thats a hell no!

• Russ says:

CHA you’re funny and TEE someone like that you have to get close for that but to let you know, she’s real down to earth and cool! Real business-like, best believe!

• Naomiii says:

Cha it was a Mc Donald’s event LOL I don’t think that is really appropriate…I agree with you though…

• Ms. San Diego says:

THE JUMPER IS CUTE, SHE WENT A LIL BRACELET HAPPY AND I AGREE SHE SHOULDN’T HAVE HER CHEST OUT LIKE THAT AT A MCDONALD’S EVENT…BUT WAIT WHAT IS SHE FAMOUS FOR AGAIN?

• Luxury Life says:

That sex tape was banging just like her WOW I need me a CALI girl they so open to new things!!!

• TSG says:

I only got 2 words 2 say …… HOTTTTTTTTTT DAMMMMMMMNNNNNNN!

• Ebony Harris says:

Hate it-I mean its cute,I could see Mariah Carey with this and makin it work but its not for her-stick to classy Kim…OOO IS THAT COMMON BEHIND HER??

• TX says:

il tear dat ass up no matter the clothes

• kristie says:

the jumper could’ve been cute if it had been actually completed! but kim’s still cute in the face&chest&behind so i think we’re okay.

shoutout to common :]

• CHIQUITA POLK says:

NAWLLL…..

• Katherine says:

This post was quite intriguing.