Home » Society

Is T.I. the new Diddy?

Submitted by on July 28, 2008 – 1:55 pm13 Comments

T.I.

T.I. has joined forces with activist organization Hip Hop Caucus to encourage young people to get out and vote in the upcoming US Presidential elections.

He kicked off the new campaign today in Washington, DC with Caucus president Reverend Lennox Yearwood Jr.

Yearwood helped Diddy create his “Vote Or Die!” campaign back in 2004.

This time around, the new slogan is “Respect My Vote” and T.I. is launching his new clothing line, AKOO, with the corresponding t-shirts.

Reverend Yearwood and T.I.

• Russ says:

Naw, T.I. getting his community service hours on! At least he didn’t have do his community service in the cold with a orange vest like myself! Young, I was young! LOL

• Rick Lexington says:

Yeah I gotta agree and I almost had to put on the orange vest. But I was like damn that, take the money. I’ll work my a$$ to protect my country but I’ll be damned if I’ll do it only to have some yuppie and others trash it up minutes later.

• Rick Lexington says:

and is it me or does revernd yearwood look like E-40?

• Big Sound says:

I used to respect T.I. alot. but afta he got off so easy, does make me question his credibilty…but until i know for sure, ima give him tha benifit of the doubt. But he needs to get more ventures and money 2 get close to Diddys level. I actually feel he bitein diddy a lil wit this this but it is what it is

• Cha says:

the shirt’s cute

VISIT OUR FASHION BLOG

(rhythmandshoes.blogspot.com)
    thanks!

• Russ says:

Man Rick I didn’t even pick up trash! Behind bars wasn’t for me, I had to ask for an alternative! And he do look like E-40 a lil bit!

• Rick Lexington says:

damn behind the bars? lol f that I feel ya. Out here it was retarded. But here they care more about the money. All though I do have homies that do jail time like nothing lol. It’s crazy. I used to go to school with a dude that would hit me up from jail to tell me to tell the proffesor he was going to be late lol. Dude was a magnet for trouble.

• junel says:

Ti,Didddy hell nah? He doesn’t have that p-Diddy carisma,nor his wallet size. Oh yeah by the way he can’t even vote! remember he’s a felon!!! talented yes…

• ~*aShLeY*~ says:

lets see…they both cant act…both have big heads…both have numerous baby mommas…i’d say YES

• kristie says:

maybe t.i. will actually vote since diddy didn’t before, even though he was trying to get other people to!

• management says:

jay street williams is currently my new management, he is the man behind the black cross wit out him it would be no me thanks pimp! http://www.thebogartemg.com http://www.clubbogard.com

• CHIQUITA POLK says:

NAWL…. T.I IS T.I AND DIDDY IS DIDDY

• KYLE LaRock says:

Hello,
    I am Kyle from the Center For Technology in Essex, Vermont. i am creating a non-published school project which is going to be a poster and it is to inspired to make young minds want to vote and i found a quote from T.I telling people to vote and was wondering if you would allow me to use this image of T.I on my poster please reply to my email if you are not ok with me using this photo. Thank you.