Home » Screen, Style

Coming Up: Fetish

Submitted by on July 29, 2008 – 8:39 am18 Comments

“Jade” from America’s Next Top Model

Jade from America’s Next Top Model was killing the style game over at MTV’s TRL Trés the other day, wearing a hot sequin mini-dress from none other than Eve‘s upcoming Fetish line.

The dress is from Fetish’s holiday collection, available on DrJays.com from October; check Eve’s signature paw prints on the design!

Fetish is set to launch on DrJays.com in coming weeks, so make sure you keep checking back!

Jade poses with Lloyd

Images: The YBF

• Luxury Life says:

Feeling that song and feeling coogie and that fall and winter clothes for 08 are sick yo Russ and Rick you ready to spend money??? I hearing alot of people say they get so fresh its ez in tha summer lets see what you do in the winter A butter soft pelle pelle is a must and im taking it back with the Tent Trail Bubble or WoolRidge couple of pradas and the winter staples Goa Domes!!! LV and DG scarfs,matching scullies, champion hoodies heavy denim jeans OH YEAH I CANT WAIT!!! PS please if you are grown have a grown man watch no joe rodeo or freeze, Go classic with a Techno or Breitling or if you a Boss AP no diamonds!!! Yeah we in a recession but we all struggling so might do wat you do Best which in my case is get fresh!!! lol

• Luxury Life says:

Feeling that song and feeling coogie and that fall and winter clothes for 08 are sick yo Russ and Rick you ready to spend money??? I hearing alot of people say they get so fresh its ez in tha summer lets see what you do in the winter A butter soft pelle pelle is a must and im taking it back with the Tent and Trail Bubble or WoolRidge couple of pradas and the winter staples Goa Domes!!! LV and DG scarfs,matching scullies, champion hoodies heavy denim jeans OH YEAH I CANT WAIT!!! PS please if you are grown have a grown man watch no joe rodeo or freeze, Go classic with a Techno or Breitling or if you a Boss AP no diamonds!!! Yeah we in a recession but we all struggling so might do wat you do Best which in my case is get fresh!!! lol

• Russ says:

Like the song! Recession? I don’t know what that is and I don’t have to spend money on Coogi! I get it for free! And I am ready for the colder weather! I dress better in the Fall and Winter! I mean I’m razor sharp all the time but during those times, hmm! Speaking of “Coogi down to the socks”, watch out for those coming soon!

• yung albino says:

yeah everybody looks fresher in the winter
    how do you get free Coogi? Id like to know where to sign up lol

BTW i got a pair of Evisu shorts im sellin they’re size 40 but they tighter fitting so they’ll be good for size 38 too they’re the summer work shorts on here for like 250 leave a post if your intrested

• Russ says:

Can’t sign up for that one yung! All I can say is UNCOMMON FAVOR!

• Luxury Life says:

Thats it RUSS!! Tell em you gotta get “connected” homie like Im Connected on the BLAC LABEL if I told you wat I get for I would come up missing BTW wat up G MAN at Tones and tha lovely ladies at Basix in Greensboro treat a brother good in there dont mind dropping a stack in there!!!

• laughin out loud says:

omg damn its a small world cuz the girls that work at basix in greensboro treat me good to i didn’t know you were from nc.

• Russ says:

What the hell happen to Luda? My real comment for this is that the dress is cute but her ass look scary!

• Kayla M says:

THE FIT IS FRESH. I LUV DA SHOES. BUT SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN. HER FACE IS SO CHISELED.

• CHAZMUNNY says:

I Live In Phoenix Man So We Have Summer All Year Long. No Chance For The Sweaters And High Tech Boots And Stuff Like That.

• Rick Lexington says:

haha yeah I saw it early russ. Now I come back to this lol. It’s not april, put it back boss lady, put it back lol

• Luxury Life says:

Im not from NC Im from VA but they do show love down in Basix even with high gas prices I still make that trip!!!!

• rachy says:

I hate it, its too much glitter and sequins!

• kristie says:

yeah that dress isn’t too cute&jade’s haircut doesn’t agree with her face.

• babycakes says:

those shoes are fly not so much the dress

• PHR3$H_4_3VA says:

i lyk da color scheme buh not da dress

• tiffany says:

i agree i love me some coogi please come with it for the summer i live in tally t-pain hometown you need to share some love and do a show dont disappoint your audience let me be your sunshine i bet they wont say i rain on there parade like jade she made that outfit fade in the wind ,hit a woman up

• CHIQUITA POLK says:

I THINK IT’S TIGHT…. ONLY CERTAIN BODIES CAN PULL THAT OFF..