Get ready for the Olympics with COOGI

Submitted by on August 5, 2008 – 4:29 pm17 Comments

To celebrate the Olympic Games – the one occasion where the world attempts to come together in the spirit of goodwill – COOGI has released some fly new commemorative gear for the fellas:

Flag Polo by COOGI

United Nations Tee by COOGI

Unification Tee by COOGI

Olympic Laurel Polo by COOGI

Make sure you catch all the action of the XXIX Olympic Games from August 8-24 live from Beijing, China.

• IVAN G says:

IM GETTING THE WHOLE COLLECTION

• FoxyBrownIsCrazy says:

Mmmm – me likey the male model and the fact we’re seeing faces now :)

• Marc Vanilla Flava says:

I want the guy from the new COOGI Olympics logo tattooed on my right butt cheek.

• yung albino says:

whats good everybody? not really feelin second and third but the top and bottom shirts are decent, to each his own

• antwon says:

um I guess it’s cool that u showin some face but u might wanna give walmart their model back. He look broke. Cool halo too. Oh my bad thas the glare from his bald ass head.

Oh and threads are aight

• A.D.B. says:

Antwon thats messd up. i’m mos def liking the whole collection, and I’m glad that SOMEONE a some company is doing something that is creative and makes sense at the same time, unlikee LRG giraffes. It looks sophisticated enough for older men to wear, and t looks nice.

• A.D.B. says:

BTW waaay too expensive

• Rick Lexington says:

hi hater… oops I mean sup antwon. That was messed up tho lol. Foxy does have a point good to see faces and some names would be good too cause some of the female models is like dayum! Atleast dude has a similar build to me so I can see how it’s going to fit. big up to Dr jays for giving non stick figure people modeling jobs

I like the designs though. And wish they would’ve came out before I placed my order for clothes again. Can’t really say they’re too expensive considering you have brands out there with less material and quality charging as much or more than what coogi charges and i’m happy with the stuff I got from coogi as of late. I guess it’s just the way you think about it.

• Brian Bruce says:

its okay, but not that great

• Luxury Life says:

Its hot 2 me coogie been put out heat for some time now wat rick and russ!

• CHAZMUNNY says:

Word To Rick Lex I Gotta Cosign. Haters And The Big Ol’ NI99As That Will Put Em To Bed Are What Makes The World Go Round. Holla!

• C.B. says:

I don’t like the olympic collection.

• GC says:

I do not like it at either!

• GC says:

Do not like it at all I meant. lol

Not hatin though Coogi got some other hot lines!

• RASHARD says:

THE LAST ONE THE BLUE ONE WAS COLD

• i would like to no when you’ll have coggi jeans on sale for about 50 and under size 13-14 or 15-16 ok. thank you also tops also e-large or large

• womens cloths coggi