Diddy celebrates MAGIC in the city

Submitted by on August 12, 2008 – 11:08 am9 Comments

Diddy with his mother, Janice Combs

Instead of making the trek to Las Vegas for this month’s upcoming MAGIC fashion tradeshow, Diddy decided to show Sean John‘s Spring 2009 collection right here in New York City.

You know the DrJays.com team was all up in the mix:

Mike Kim (Sean John buyer), Kristin Eskridge (Sean John Boys buyer) and Boss Lady

Male models wearing Sean John’s Spring 2009 collection

Diddy thanks the crowd

Mike Kim and Sean John’s Lamont Clemons

A glimpse of Sean John’s Spring 2009 Collection

Boss Lady making new friends

More of Sean John’s Spring 2009 Collection

DrJays.com’s buyers Jade Uribe, Aaron Jones and Kristin Eskridge

Look out for the Sean John Spring 2009 Collection to hit DrJays.com in February next year.

Big thanks to Lamont Clemons and De Juan Wilson at Sean John for the love!

Main image: The YBF

• rachy says:

Sean John is one of the lines that I can say a celeb, did good! loving it, mens fashion is usually very limited, but I am loving the use of colour and fit!!

• Luxury Life says:

Man Boss Lady be havin all the fun!!! Mixing it up with the Big boys of fashion and entertainment and I heard magic was off the hook this year!!! Next year I hope to have my clothingline DNA or DREAM aNd Achieve in there a booth and be on Dr Jays and then Boss Lady doing a interview with me on my clothingline big ups to the ceo of Eternal Life and Liars, Thieves, and Decievers they got that heat for Fall 2008!!

• Keesean says:

the collection looks fab.
    but i think the buyers look the most impressive.
    Aaron looks really excited to be there

• b white says:

the new lines looks real fresh…imreally feeling the new jackets. sean john continues to evolve and thats why they have lasted so long and will hopefully continue to prosper in the future

• well i hope they goto Magic

I know i didn’t get any coverage of that show

Good looks on the photos though for sure.

I had a bad experience at the 5th Ave store but i still support Diddy for supplying a ‘better’ look for those over 20

*good luck* I just saw a humming bird!

• Promo1one says:

Diddy is the KING of Fashion atm

• jeff says:

yes sir!!!

• Diana says:

Sean I now you have come along way, and you are on top of fashion, and you think that you are all that, if you could please STOP using words from the Bible and using it for your ego. I am is who he is which is Yewh and not Sean John and the real KIng is Yahshua! But I am not mad at you, but try to stay on EARTH. Long live the KING YAHSHUA!!!!!!!!!!!!!