Breaking News: 50 Cent relaunches G Unit Clothing

Submitted by on September 11, 2008 – 2:18 pm48 Comments

50 Cent and son Marquis Jackson in G Unit Clothing

DrJays.com exclusively broke the news of the G-Unit Clothing/Ecko Unlimited partnership deal shutting down earlier this year.

We can now reveal the two successful fashion companies have decided to re-join forces, and a new-look G Unit line will launch with a Spring 2009 collection.

According to a promotional package presented to potential buyers, the end of this year is a big one for 50 Cent, and the revamped G Unit Clothing brand will tie in heavily with his numerous ventures.

“Concentrated around Black Friday, November 28, 2008, we will see a new album, films, tour, book, video game and the launch of additional lifestyle products,” the package states.

“50 Cent will integrate G Unit Clothing into all aspects of his life and professional activities.”

Check back for the Spring 2009 collection of G Unit Clothing on DrJays.com.

• Rick Lexington says:

I hope he has more control over it or something. Cause the rebadged ecko 2ndary clothing isn’t cutting it.

• rachy says:

why don’t he just forget the whole brand, it’s so boring!!

• MACK mANE says:

LAME

• [...] to Dr.Jay’s Blog, 50 Cent and Ecko Unlimited are re-launching the G-Unit clothing line. We can now reveal the two [...]

• Judo Naga Silver Medalist says:

Who cares.

• STOP HATERS says:

I DONT SEE NOBODY WEAR THIS CRAP HE GOT THE WATER SO LEAVE THE CLOTHES ALONE EVERY THING CANT WORK OUT SOME GOTTA FLOP AND THE CLOTHES IS WHAT FLOPPED.

• [...] Cent’s business dealings including the relaunch of G-Unit Clothing. Thanks to Boss Lady and Dr. Jays for the heads up on this. Related Posts:Photos of 50 Cent on set of “Streets of [...]

• Branson says:

50 Is Doing Everything He Can Do To Stop That G-Unit Ship From Sinking…LoL…Its Doomed

• Reg UK Rep says:

ggggggg unot.that shit is dead. give it a rest 5.0

• Shay says:

I live in california and i see lots of guys wearing g-unit clothes and i’ve even recently noticed a lot of women carrying around the g-unit purses and rocking the clothes.

I can’t lie, some of the stuff is fly. I would rock em.

• A.D.B. says:

Some of it was nice, I mean when the shoes first came out like four years ago, the reeboks, I got a pair of those, and I’m glad they did. I hate how good shoes never end up coming back. I loved the oldschool Reebok line just because it was so comfy, like no joke. I had them Allen Iverson low-tops, them S. Carter hi-tops, which I still get compliments from even though they sit in my garage, and them G-Units, just because of how well-designed it was, compared to them Kanye West shoes. I will admit, like half of the G-unit clothing game was WHACK, but then the other half just made u think like wow this brand is powerful. I see alot of women still wearing G-Unit and it really surprises me how well the women’s line worked out compared to the men’s. REEBOK, IF U R HEARING THIS, BRING BACK THE 2004-2007 SHOE GAME. BRING BACK THE G-UNITS, S. CARTERS, DADDY YANKEES, AND THOSE ALLEN IVERSONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY CRUSH A BATHING APE SHOE ANY DAY.

• Melissa says:

It’s not bad. I might buy some for my boyfriend. Hey Boo!!!

• noel says:

i cant front i had an g-unit tee when i was like 17 and im 21 now time to let good things come to an end just like im bout to quit on urban fashion period
    i will cop some akoo tees tho other than im going ralph on em lol

• Big $ound says:

Ayo on the real, im excited bout this. here in Queens you already know evrybody had maaad G-Unit gear. Im still rockin tehy old stuff but im glad they relauchin cuz im ready for new stuff. and btw, for yall n***as that sayin that G-Unit clothing flopped, y’all must not know much cuz the 1st year they made sumtn like 120 mill and then theyre annual income wuz like 65 mill since then

• yung albino says:

50 is dead to the game, nothing he does will ever bring back the G-unit era.

GGGGGG G-UNOT

• rachy says:

just becoz they made such and such moneu doesnt mean it’s selling well, you’ll find alot of g-unit in the sales because no one wants it

• Money Bags says:

G-Unit made profits off over $75 million every year it was in business.
    More than Roc-a-wear.

Not all of 50′s money came from Vitamin Water. He already had like $200 milllion before that.

The kid 50 is a hustla. Dont be mad your not. Just follow 50, you might learn something.

• Money Bags says:

^^^ ***G-Unit cloting line made $75 million every year

• Shay says:

rachy, sweatheart, all clothing eventually goes on sale. Go to every section on drjays.com and if it’s not brand new, it’s on sale.

• JakeTheSnake says:

Finally G Unit Clothing Is Back i’ve Been Waiting For 50 Cent And Marc Ecko To Get Back Together And Make A New Line Of G Unit Clothing

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Unit

• Luxury Life says:

Sounds good and all but I could neva wear G unit and be taken seriously wat up Rick Russ and Chaz

• Urban G says:

IM SO GLAD ABOUT THAT BECAUSE ITZ BEEN SO HARD 2 FIND G UNIT CLOTHING. THA BEST WEBSITE 4 G UNIT CLOTHING IS PROBELRY CLUBURBAN.COM !CHECK IT OUT!

Thanks 4 tha Update Dr Jay

• Urban G says:

!Shit! so thats why itz been so hard 2 find G-UNIT CLOTHING
    !thanx 4 tha update Doc!

• Lonnie D says:

Two words: Hi Haters!

• tee says:

50SELLS CRAZY IN THE UK,YA’LL ARE HATER’S NO DIGGY ON DAT

• 50 Cent’s Newest Tactic: Swagger Jacking Eminem…

50 Cent’s renewed attack on Kanye West is tired but it sure gave 50 Cent a lot of press. Still, it simply reminds me that he’s a loser. That said, I’m impressed by 50′s audacious move to benefit from public interest in the possible return of Eminem…

• Gangstar says:

The G unit 2007 summer collection wuz great! I’l been waiting for the new collection just becouse i wanna see the new style! when they droppin’ some great stuff i will buy some.

phatlife.com check it out when somebody are been looking for the oldest and newest collections of many brands like: makaveli, crown holder, blanco label, gino green global, sean john, ….! Phatlife.com tha biggest choice of al wissam and makaveli branded clothing!

• Mariah says:

I hope its fly

• Mz.Style_Icon says:

I mean I never wore anything g-unit..plus 50 has alot to do if he’s thinking about redeemin’ himself as a artist or business man.

• if 50s clothing is lame
    then why does he make money off of it
    even ppl who dont like g-unit were caught wearing g-unit
    sdfu you have no idea wat is hot nd wat is wack
    but g-unit clothing for women is so cute
    i always roc g-unit clothing
    i should make ma own clothing tho with g-unit called
    G-unit Baby Girl
    holla at me
    thisis50.com/profile/gunitbabygirl
    myspace.com/gunitbabygirl50

• Gangstar says:

Looking 4 nice clothes? The new and old styles? So check it out phatlife.com! That is real! I order every clothes from drjays and phatlife!

• I follow your posts for a long time and should tell that your articles are always valuable to readers.

• makaveli says:

What a interesting post. thanks for updating us. you did a great job, keep posting!

-sidney-

• katrina says:

i love 50cent, ive loved him since he became famous. I hope to see him one day in australia, because im his biggest fan!!

• katrina says:

G-unit clothes are mad, i love them so much that i even wear the clothes.
    50Cent i hope to see you one day, because i love everythink you done and became. I love your songs and everythink!

plllllzzzz 50cent you are the best rapper going and i love you. xoxoxoxox

• kaine says:

50 CENT FEAT. KAYO MARBILUS “BROTHERS IN ARMS” 50 Cent 50 Cent Albums 50 Cent Beef 50 Cent Best Pictures 50 Cent Bio 50 Cent Career 50 Cent Cars 50 cent Childhood 50 Cent Favorites 50 Cent Free Games 50 cent images 50 Cent Lyrics 50 Cent Music 50 Cent News 50 Cent Personal Life 50 Cent Photos 50 Cent Pictures 50 Cent Song Lyrics 50 Cent Songs 50 Cent Top Pictures 50 cent video 50 Cent Videos 50 cent videso 50 Cent Vs Rick ROss 50 Early Life 50cent Best 50 cent images Best 50 CEnt Lyrics Best 50 cent Photos Best 50 Cent Pics Best 50 Cent Pictures Blood On The Sand deeper Eminem Gossip/Rumors Hip Hop music Online 50 Cent Games Online Free 50 Cent Games Rap Rick Ross Rick Ross Beef Top 50 Cent Photos Top 50 Cent Songs

• [...] Breaking News: 50 Cent relaunches G Unit Clothing | DrJays.com … [...]