Home » DrJays Live

Exclusive interview with Kimora Lee Simmons

Submitted by on October 1, 2008 – 10:53 am8 Comments

Kimora Lee Simmons with Boss Lady at MAGIC

Baby Phat are preparing for their massive 10th anniversary in 2009 and the brand’s creator, Kimora Lee Simmons, recently attended the MAGIC fashion tradeshow in Las Vegas to start building the excitement.

Boss Lady was there and spoke to Kimora about her numerous responsibilities at Phat Fashions, how serious she takes being a positive role model to all her young female fans, her advice to all young women making business moves and her plans for Baby Phat’s 10-year celebration.

Check out the interview on DrJays.com Live and share your thoughts!

*Boss Lady note: “Kimora is 6 feet tall AND she was in high heels and I’m 5’3″ wearing flat sandals – it looks a little crazy, haha!”

• Luxury Life says:

Boss Lady how tall was her heels? cuz she was towering you lol =) Good interview as always =)

• Mya says:

that was boring, but dang who watches her show that much that she’s going to have a season 3 of life in the fab lane, i turned that show off after the premiere of it last year

• Rick Lexington says:

Yeah I kinda shut that interview off. I wasn’t feelin the way she first came off to you. Big ups to you boss lady cause if I were you I would’ve jabbed her in the neck. It was a good interview on your part lol. I’ll save the rest of what I think about it.

• shelly says:

ohh my god she comes off as such a bitch!!!
    and by the way who looks up to a money grabing ho!!!
    bitch please!!!

• Luxury Life says:

Goes to show people with lots of money have no class =( A shame money makes you think you better than people hopefully her kids dont grow up like her Russell should have laid hands on her more often lol =) But Boss Lady was quite the professional kudos Boss Lady =D

• Julie says:

As Boss Lady’s sister- thank you Rick Lexington for your comment- I wish I was there to jab her in the neck too!

You held your own sis!

• jmarie says:

what a B.I.T.C.H. she needs lipo in that fat neck of hers

• Alissa says:

ok wow you are all a bunch of fuckers for shit talken kimora. fuck if you dont like her then why the fuck are you even searchen her up god damn you are all a bunch of fucken ass wholes!!!!!!!