New Obama tees in

Submitted by on October 14, 2008 – 12:39 pm16 Comments

As the presidential election on November 4 draws closer, we have a new shipment of Barack Obama tees now available:

Change The Game tee by Headless Horsemen

We Have A Dream tee by Headless Horsemen

And our personal favorite:

Pound It Out tee by Headless Horsemen

• niesha says:

HOTNESS!

• Luxury Life says:

I guess it doesnt matter if he doesnt win so get out and vote he is counting on all us to come and vote or will be looking rea dumb in a shirt with a black man on your shirt and he didnt win next thing will see will be a Mccain shirt saying dont believe the hype or Close but no cigar with Obama on the back of it!!! VOTE NOV 4th!!!!

• Luxury Life says:

I guess it…… doesnt matter if he doesnt win so get out and vote he is counting on all us to come and vote or will be looking real dumb in a shirt with a black man on your shirt and he didnt win next thing will see will be a Mccain shirt saying “Dont believe the hype” or “Close but no cigar” with Obama on the back of it!!! VOTE NOV 4th!!!! They say 18-30 age never goes out and votes so prove them chumps wrong

• Ashlii says:

F*** yea!! Get out der nd vote =]

• tee says:

hope everything works out in the usa, the world is watching!!!!!!!!!god bless

• yung albino says:

I’m too young to vote but i’m holding out because I’m growing up in a really unfriendly world and I support Obama for wanting to make it less of a struggle for me and my generation Democrate and Republican alike

And i was at an Obama rally in Richmond, VA at VCU and saw Bill Clinton two days ago

• Rick Lexington says:

oh this reminds me, I got this email from my bro. It basically says that there’s a law stating you can’t wear a shirt that promotes the person your voting for at the poles. So don’t wear these shirt at the poles on nov 4th or you won’t be able to vote.
    Here’s the EMAIL:

“Please, please, please advise everyone you know that they absolutely can NOT go to the polls wearing any Obama (or whoever you are voting for) shirts, pins, hats, etc. It is AGAINST THE LAW and will be grounds to have the polling officials to turn you away. This is considered campaigning and no one can campaign within X amount of feet of the polls. They are banking on us being overly excited and not being aware of this long standing law that you can bet will be ENFORCED THIS YEAR!!!!!
    They are banking that if you are turned away, you will not go home and change your clothes and return to the polls to vote. Please just don’t wear ANY gear of any sorts to the polls! Please share this information with as many people as you can. If you are already aware of this, please don’t take it as insulting your intelligence.
    Have a great day and see you at the polls on November 4th.”

• SupaStarry says:

^^^yea i heard about that…they goin mad hard 4 no reason

• JoeBeck says:

Yep Rick and Supa that has been a law for a long long time. Makes sense they don’t want people campaigning a certain amount of feet from the polls, it is 1000ft in CA but I’m sure it varies from state to state. If Republicans had a handful of people or visa versa with democrats set up in front of local polls the minority would be turned away or worst fights, riots, whatever potentially could go down closing the whole location to all voters in the area. Elections and propositions are serious business. Best to play it safe and keep the supporting gear at home.

• JoeBeck says:

correction 100ft,so I guess you really could campaign pretty damn close to the polls.

• sam says:

I’m not wearing a shirt with obama or john mcain on it
    not my style the shirts don’t make any sense

• keke says:

THAT SHIRT IS WACK BUT IT’S HOT

• tarren says:

yes. yes we all need to go out and VOTE im going for obama mainly cause palin isnt campaigning with him but mostly cause he’ll do us better but the shirts are cool they could be better but i wouldnt Even make that mistake and wear it at the poll.

• Nikki says:

I love that pound it out shirt

• Jay says:

I got to buy that Pound it out, and change the game! Yo! The pound it out matches my olympics nike kicks i got in the summer!

• Cynthia says:

I’m interested in buying 100 T-Shirts like the one Russell Simmons was wearing on the 2008 Hip Hop Award show. Do you guys sell this particular shirt.