Gino Green Global step it up for fall

Submitted by on October 22, 2008 – 1:47 pm13 Comments

Elegant Tee by Gino Green Global

Big G Tee by Gino Green Global

Get Lo Polo by Gino Green Global

Big G Denim Jeans by Gino Green Global

Gino Green Global is a name synonymous with the streets, and their new offerings for fall are definitely some of the hottest looks the brand has ever produced.

They now have all new t-shirts, polos, jeans and leathers (more on that later) and the design of their trademark “G” has been updated and improved.

What do you think of the new pieces?

• Rick Lexington says:

wow, I like the first one alot for some reason. But i’m really impressed by the prices. I hope it’s the same quality as the stuff I had before from them. And I hope they don’t get bootlegged to death again. That was just nuts. Them and the girbaud jeans was just rediculous.

• yung albino says:

don’t really like the new G hope they keep them hoodies the same though

• crazy says:

Great line for today. Super clean at a kool price thats what we need! Jeans are clean! Although I would still mix in a few higher end pieces. Nice gear GGG!

• b says:

looking like coogi

• sluggproof says:

shouldnt of switched up on us…kinda wack

• Luxury Life says:

Umm this looks coogies “C” from last year wow if you have any of last years coogie take a look and see how very similar they are same font and everything gino’s time has come and gone they are just a regular clothing line now

• Rick Lexington says:

Yeah it do look like the C. Probably why I like some of it lol. Russ is gonna have a fit.

• gunot says:

straight Garbege

• Judo Submission Grappler says:

Gee guys, nice bite on a variation the Alife logo on the tee in the second pic. Keep up the great work. Hmmm, come to think of it, one could argue that the logo on the first tee to is a bite of one of the Crooks & Castles logos, from their 2008 fall/winter line.

I love it when the “urban” labels try to keep up with streeweat brands, by clearly ripping off their designs.

Pure sh!t!!!

• Judo Submission Grappler says:

Typo correction: *Streetwear* not streetweat.

• create your own clothing line. fashionhustler.com

• b white says:

I like what they are doin wit the new line…not too much just real simple and clean

• jockin my fresh! jockin, jockin my fresh! says:

iAdmire the way companies like babyphat, southpole, gino green, and rocawear are able to get so many people to buy they $H|T(yeah, now what? censor this!!) all because “everybody else got it on”, but to me this just shows how llittle taste and creativity people have today and how low their self-esteem they have, that they feel the need to buy em cause “thats what my friends be wearin”. only lames wear clothes with the name of the brand casted all over in iron-ons or some fancy tattoo design..oh and lets not forget rhinestones! im not sayin dont ever wear these kinds of clothes but to just ask yourself “do iLike it cause its exclusive? or cause errbody else has it on?” iLike the polo though