Home » Silly, Style

Hate It Or Love It: Kanye West

Submitted by on October 22, 2008 – 1:28 pm26 Comments

Kanye West’s new promo shot for his upcoming album 808′s & Heartbreak

This promotional photo of Kanye West has been doing the Internet rounds and we have to ask our DrJays.com community what you all think of this new look?

• rachy says:

i actually like the outfit but not the pose or expression

• lil_o says:

he looks like pee wee herman! wtf

• Julia says:

Kanye..stop trying to be like Fonzworth Bentley…I’ve always liked Kanye’s original style and game, but this is just UGLY

• Rick Lexington says:

Now I understand why nerds got they asses kicked.

• Naomiii says:

It’s ok…it doesn’t make me feel anything…is he like depressed or something cause alot of his new songs are about his heart being broken he even looks depressed in the picture…poor Kanye :(

• chantel says:

OMG……KANYE WEST IS KOOL……BUT HE DOING A LITTLE BIT MUCH DONT YA THINK BUT IM NOT GOING TO WORRY B/C HE ALWAYS DELIVERS ON HIS TRACKS……LIK….HEARTBREAK…..THATS MY JAM…… BUT THE FIT KOOL…..I GUESS…..

• yung albino says:

Kanye is my boy so I ani’t gone hate it’s just a gimmick, still though i wonder when those nike air yeezy’s are going to drop

Naomiii everybody gets depressed and whats so sad is that they don’t know why and its good yeezy is letting it out through another form than just anger beleive me i know the feeling

• Chase Sanders says:

Man Yeezy is my boy, but I miss his old swag like when he started of he was just fresh. Fresh kicks and a tee or a jacket and some crispy jeans. Man he just starting to force stuff now…

• tee says:

anything to get some1 to look at him lol

• Luxury Life says:

Dude is a innovator willing to take risk and cross the line he blurs the line of fresh and wack but he cant be fronted on by for his fashion sense or rythmes

• Kanye's #1 fan says:

Kanye looking kinda mean and angry. It’s good that he’s using art to express his feelings. Especially after his mother died.

• Kema C-town/chi-city bound says:

I don’t really get what he’s trying to say/do. The outfit is nice, but his expression and demeanor…kind of questionable. I respect Kanye West, no matter what. He’s got a plan, can’t wait to see it unfold. BIG UP TO CHICAAAGOOOOOOOOOOO (can’t wait to move there)!!!

• gunot says:

he look mad stupid.. i dont why people think he got style. if someone had that kinda money who wouldnt be styling??? yall agree too no? wouldnt you dress better than that??

• Kimmy-P says:

Kanye lOOks awesome! he doesn’t look arrogant.

• kristie says:

the outfit&shot suits his new album title.

• Naomiii says:

yung albino i agree with u, it’s nice to have music that u can relate 2 that’s y i like Kayne he changes it up, people from all races and walks of life can understand where he’s comin from it’s nice to hear somethin different other than rapping about the money and fame he has( don’t get me wrong I love the old Kayne) but I’m really starting to embrace the the new Kayne as well…

• waterfallprincess says:

i dont really like it i respect the fact that he’s trying to b different doe go kanye!

• Gucci says:

Over the top now aint it?

• RAW says:

kanye got swag buh idk bout dis specific outfit i dont really feel it buh i admit he rockin it skr8

• G says:

Kanye is getting all hipster ish!

• K.best says:

• K.best says:

coldest winter is the shit but the outfit isnt……looks like a suit u can find at the goodwill …..lame

• Dave says:

Yo, mad respect to Kanye West, for who he is. A great rapper, YES, hands down. although I don’t see myself rockin’ his style of clothes for i’m a big hefty guy myself. the wrold ain’t just filled with “pretty” ppl, but there are some big ppl also.

As for the pic above, the style is aight with me, but the color of the suit kinda makes Kanye looked a lil’ older, like a older college professor or a something. he should rock some black suit. As for the expression, he seems so sad, stiff, and depressed. Overall, this pic kinda reminds me of a poster of a silent killer movie or sumthing….lol

• Jah_Bless_Up says:

pee wee herman? man a pussi hole

• kee says:

It’s different, not eye catching, but different. Maybe the album will be good. I do like his music, but he b*t*ch like a girl too much for me.

• Mz.Style_Icon says:

Diz is wut u call a NEGRO actin figure! LOL! I luv diz man tho, he’s a beast.