Home » Screen

Are you excited to see Notorious?

Submitted by on October 24, 2008 – 11:01 am22 Comments

Here’s the full-length trailer for Notorious, the upcoming biopic focused on much-loved rapper Christopher “Notorious B.I.G” Wallace.

Check it out and let us know if you’re looking forward to the film?

The cast, including Jamal “Gravy” Woodard as Biggie and Derek Luke as Puffy, were authentically dressed in Karl Kani, depicting how big the brand was back in the early to mid 90′s. Karl’s new line, Kani Ladies, recently launched on DrJays.com and has received very positive feedback.

• moe313 says:

It’s gon be huge, no lie. I was at the movies a few weeks back when they showed a teaser…the crowd blew up. Its gon be on some Get Rich or Die Trying phenomenom type level, or bigger!

• Eric says:

bigger and better things for the future baby. r.i.p biggie

• tee says:

gett’em

• Rick Lexington says:

I’ll be in the theatre’s. I have a feelin it’s going to be real hood the night that shit comes out lol.

• learn to design your own line. fashionhustler.com

• lil_o says:

NYC will shut down the day the movie comes out! I can’t wait!!

• Dave says:

Although i’m not a die-hard B.I.G fan like my brother, I do dig some of his songs. as for the movie, it’s gonna be a hit, no doubt. all the hoods across the country will go bananas when this movie comes out.

• BIGGY says:

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKLYN STAND UP BIG REST IN PEACE BED STUY DO OR DIE

• flymike says:

I think its gets bootlegged before it even comes out you know how the hood does but overall it will do 30million as long as no blockbster comes out it may even be number 1 for a weekend and at the same time I dont think alot of threaters are going to show this movie fearing its too “URBAN” or too “HipHop” sad to say we as blacks are not called the “N” word but we still get oppressed and overlooked even in soon to be 2009 =(

• B.I.G. Fella says:

RIP BIG DIS NOTORIOUS MOVIE BOUT 2 BE LIKE THAT, SO IF N E 1 LIKE BIGGIE AS A RAPPER N LUVD HIS MUSIC CHECK ME OUT 4 REAL
    -THE HOTTEST B.I.G. NEXT 2 NOTORIOUS

• L0'renz says:

Bout time they make it, hope they get this ryt tho..

• dru says:

moe plz dont even mention get rich or die tryin that movie was str8 trash, bout time they made a movie about the greatest rapper ever, sumn for these young kids to peep hip hop at its finest not this wack dirty south era we in, and yes lil wayne is garbage too many damn corny punchlines

• dat dude says:

Yo, I’m not going to front but I want to see how Derek Luke plays Puffy. I wonder if Biggie ever did anything with Scarface or ever wanted to. R.I.P son.

But yo Face’s new album Emeritus drops Dec. 2nd. http://www.myspace.com/scarfacemusic

• good dude says:

They should have got hat one rapper that looks and sounds like biggie named guerilla black. That would have been better, and Diddy should have played Puffy.

• wild child says:

ALL I GOT TO SAY IS THAT MOVIE MIGHT BE OK BUT THEY NEED TO COME OUT WITH A TUPAC MOVIE A.S.A.P

• j.Are says:

Why didn’t Puffy just play Puffy

• Rick Lexington says:

Man there’s already too many pac movies/commentaries/etc. I know this may sound funny but puffy might not be the best person to play puffy. It’s like when mohammed ali played mohammed ali. Will smith killed it when he played it.

• MACK mANE says:

^^^^^^^^
    hater….! 4sho they need to do a 2 pac movie the BEST RAPPER EVER……….. yes better than lame ass jay z, lil wayne, Kanye West ect. only Ya Boy can really fuc wit 2 pac n maybe Gillie

• MACK mANE says:

O N let me add 2 pac shit Biggie Down! no ???? about it Pac was a million times better than Biggie

• Rick Lexington says:

haha I’m not hating. It’s just that it’s been done over and over. His name get’s whored out for profits after a while it just becomes a joke. Dudes puttin his voice on tracks beats etc. Everyone says thug life but has no clue what it is. And missed how political and universal he was. They just say oh he was “the greatest rapper alive!” That dude was much more than a rapper. When you can unite crips, bloods etc and got love from dudes like tony danza etc that is amazing.

This dude was about everyone getting along and his versatility was crazy, he could relate to anybody. People don’t realize that, they just say “he was the greatest rapper alive”. When he was one of the most influencial and powerful people of his time. So if somebody can do a movie and put all this into it then that’ll be cool. But guess what, it’s not going to happen.

And you don’t haft to diss biggie and jay z to promote pac. Learn to be versatile, you can like more than one person if you open your mind. And jay-z does not suck lol.