Home » DrJays Live

Behind the scenes at Southpole’s Spring/Summer 09 shoot

Submitted by on October 27, 2008 – 11:28 am9 Comments

The DrJays.com Live team went behind the scenes at Southpole’s Spring/Summer 09 photo shoot held at Coney Island, New York City.

Both Juniors and Plus Size shoots took place; check out the behind the scenes footage!

• New Breed Boxing Gym says:

Well, golly gee gosh! Just what I need more of in my life, Southpole clothing. Yes, indeed, ladie and gents, forget about Supreme NYC, UNDFTD, and Crooks & Castles… It’s time to bust out in the brand that makes Ralph Lauren look like a flea market rip-off. Let’s all rock the Southpole with our Cross Colours jeans and Karl Kani boots.

NOT!!!

• j.Are says:

In a fashion sense I can’t even look at anybody seriously with SouthPole on, but as much as it gets hated I still see it a lot here in Seattle. and In a little place called Lewiston Idaho but that’s partly because the only thing remotely urban that town has is Ecko and South Pole (thank god for sites like DrJays!)

• j.Are says:

by the way just something I noticed while looking around on here…

Usually the flyest sh*t sells quick on here and goes down in price once a lot of sizes are sold it, but every now and then you see something nice go way down in price and still seem to be fully stocked like that Sean John YD Polo, the blue yellow and grey one (which I bought) is really cheap now, I just wonder why it didnt sell better. What do you guys think? (nevermind if you didnt even wanna read this long-ass post anyway haha)

• soutssh#t says:

Yo want something different?
    hit http://www.bac2daroots.com they comming up
    trust me….

• Luxury Life says:

j are I think you got too much time on your hands you need to leave that town you in lol im playin man =)

• Rick Lexington says:

Haha J are does have a point. I just bought a coogie shirt, lrg fitted and some girbaud jeans. They were all on sale. I gurantee people will be a jockin. There was some enyce polo’s before that I got here and it was the same thing. I think next I will be coppin some lrg beanies. I think sales are a good thing lol. And I spend way too much here, ohwell.

• tee says:

southpole is so wack come-on

• j.Are says:

yeah I’m on here all the time plannin my paychecks out before I even get’em haha

• Carol says:

Looking for the photo shoot pics. My daughter modeled for the shoot and I’m looking for photos. Doesn’t come up when I click on it.