Home » Sounds

Do you have a question for Plies?

Submitted by on October 28, 2008 – 5:01 pm60 Comments

Boss Lady is interviewing Plies tomorrow and if you have a question for him, let us know – she just might use it!

Plies

• kim says:

I think that you are a person that doesnt take sh* t from no one i respect
    your game. Do you like females thats a little thick like missy elliot thick?
    I hope so ……. well have you ever heard of Live Oak Florida? If you have
    I enjoy singing and i was hoping that you can get me there into the
    slip & slide records

thanks your #1 fan

• ch says:

hi plies im your hottest fan guess wat your my bust it baby number one

• chastity says:

you my bustitbaby

• kimmie says:

you are so sexy and i know you are truly a real nigga and i just love listening to your music plus you a rea big freak and i like that in a man also what do you like in a female?

• MRS.CANDii says:

I AM ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST FANS YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU (LOL)…BUT I CANT WAIT TILL I SEE YOU AT YOUR CONCERT THiiS WEEKEND IN THA ATX…

LOVE YA GiiRL,
    MRS.CANDii

• why in the name of god is yo edge up like way in the back of yo head?

• trey bridges says:

Can you tell me what REALLY happenin between you and Trick Daddy at Roxy

• I just want to say that Plies is on my list of wack rappers, which include Soulja Boy, Hurricane Chris, Black Rob, Shop Boys ect. He CANNOT RAP TO SAVE HIS LIFE!!! ”IT’S PLIES, BEEEEEEEBY!” WTF? Plies, do me and all of the real rappers a favor and STFU! And another thang, i dont think that nigguh is the REALIEST rapper in the game. He is a f***ing fraud, and if he got something to say, or if his bitch made ass ”GOONS” dont like what im sayin’ then they can come to OKC, OK , and bust a move. people need to get off his nuts and give props to the REAL goons of the rap game, like TI, YOUNG JEEZY, CASSIDY…… REAL N***UHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• numbu 1 goon fo life says:

bam bam i is a goon i do plies works for him i come to your house and pop a cap in your ass u motherfucker i got a uzi up ur ass so fuck off bam bam i own the streets im a goon fo life u dick head getto bitch ho ass nigga i king i rep the hood im a goon fo life and u aint going to do shit about it i wish u trie 2 stop me and see if u whant be dead u gay ass but fucker ya dad bitch i raid the house if u want me come get me i in waycross ga 2829 king hil rd ill be waiting u fucker bam bam.

• aslo says: