Home » Society

Today is the day to VOTE!

Submitted by on November 4, 2008 – 10:24 am13 Comments

US citizens – you know what to do today.

If you’re headed out to vote during this historic election, share your experience with us.

It’s time for CHANGE.

• man the lines richmond were long i got there at 4 in the morning and i got out at 7 then they tried to say it was a problem with my place of birth since i wasn’t born in america but that got straighten out. and i carefully picked obama cause u know v.a. be trippin and made sure mines went in correct.

• in richmond excuse my spelling

• Luxury Life says:

I reside in Roanoke VA it took me 30 mins to vote but I did just want to congradulate any1 who did vote and be patient for those who are going to vote stay strong people we are apart of history and the world is watching us today so be proud that you can vote Wat up Rick, Russ Chaz VA Nigga and Boss Lady thanks for this blog and and allowing all to express ourselves today on this historical day really appreciate it Big up to Dr Jay bloggers!!!

• @ luxury life

what up cuzz dang i should have came to roanoke for the polls if it only took u 30 mins but its all good it was well worth the wait CAUSE NOW IS THE TIME FOR CHANGE!!!!!

• Boss Lady says:

Luxury Life:

As an Australian citizen living in America, I am SO blessed to be here in New York City on this historic day.

I know I speak for many global citizens by saying this CHANGE that’s coming is going to affect us all in countless positive ways.

Much love to all who voted!

~Boss Lady

• Luxury Life says:

Yo Va I was so amped it was like I was a kid again I couldnt sleep I went there at 5am I was jumpy man this is wat change makes you feel like and this homie im really gonna be ready for the success this man is gonna bring I mite be the billionaire i feel like nothin is impossible!!

• @ luxury life

man i know the feeling i was just as hype i was so anxious to go and vote i put the car in drive thinking it was in reverse and i almost drove into the house.

• Luxury Life says:

Va you be wildin lol

• Soulja Girl says:

I am only 14 but i got to vote in school and i voted 4 CHANGE meaning Obama MY HOMEY

• j.Are says:

soulja girl, that was just a school activity not an official vote. Kids don’t know enough to be taken seriously. and maybe “4 CHANGE” you should learn which “FOR” is the correct one to use in a sentence.

gotta be hard on these youngsters, b4 dey aLL sTrT tYPng LiK DiZ

• Rick Lexington says:

AND HE IS PRESIDENT!!! Some idiot friend of mine tried to put hate on the victory so I got in dat ass lol.

• A.D.B. says:

Rick beat me to the news!!! But yes OBAMA IS PRESIDENT. I saw Dr. Jays on TV in the background of that Harlem Obama rally!!! Big ups!