Home » Silly

Looks like Rihanna has recovered!

Submitted by on November 10, 2008 – 4:41 pm8 Comments

After fainting during a performance in Australia this past weekend, Rihanna and Chris Brown were spotted together at a nightclub in Sydney. She looks fabulous so we’re guessing she has recuperated!

The adorable duo is all smiles

Rihanna looking posh in matching purple makeup and nails

Images: The YBF

• Boss Lady says:

Aww – that’s my boy Sam from Get Busy Productions in the second photo! Sydney represent :)

~Boss Lady

• Yep good old Sam – he’s got the game in a choke hold!

• emily says:

http://www.niketi.com wholesale nikes,cheap sneakers,discount nikes shoes,cheap nike air jordans,cheap nike air max,cheap nike shox shoes,cheap wholesale nike air force 1s,cheap nike dunks,wholesale nike shox,discount nike shox,discounted nike shox,cheap nike shoxs,cheapest nike shox,cheap nike shox shoes

• Luxury Life says:

To me rihanna isnt that goodlooking I got better in my stable maybe not better talent wait a min my ladies sound just as good she does in the shower!!! maybe its not all talent but……SMOKE AND MIRRORS!!! Same with Chris Brown he can only dance he cant dance and sing at the same time =)

• Soulja Girl says:

Hey Chris Brown is my man hes cool, hot, sweet, but stupid for being with Rihanna. Looks like she is just fine now, she probley faked fainting cause she wanted attention.

• Ghetto Girl says:

She Looks DAMe All Right To ME

• JuiceBox says:

While the world is looking at Chris Brown like he’s a woman beater, he and Rhianna are still kicking it. I just don’t understand it. Why are people still making a fuss about their incident? Obviously there is no need to. If she likes it, I love it. Kudos to Chris!!!