Would you wear this?

Submitted by on November 10, 2008 – 4:17 pm6 Comments

Disney and L.A. company Span of Sunset collaborated on a Bloc28 Disney toy and New Era cap. The duo will go on sale Nov. 12 and is limited to only 500 sets. Would you rock this cap?

Check out New Era and Disney items now available:

Yankees Buffalo Plaid Dog Ear Dabu 5950 by New Era

Grass Roots One by LRG/New Era

Dot Gang Tee by Disney/Sesame Street

Main image: Span of Sunset

• guy says:

Lol id wear everything but the stupid hat with the fuzzy ear flaps thats just fucked i live in canada but not in the arctic

• CHAZMUNNY says:

I Wouldnt, But I Bet Rick Would If Boss Lady Said She Liked It lol, Holla! WHADDUP RICK (No Hard Feelings!) LUX AND RUSS!

• Rick Lexington says:

haha hell no I wouldn’t hooker. I don’t agree with most the stuff girls pick for me. It’s like they sabotage you. She does not control me, I will not be a victim. Man you all and the shots.

For some odd reason I want the mickey mouse toy. Not really feelin anything else. On there I’d cop the green lrg fitted but it would work with what I got.

Whaddup russ, lux and hater… I mean chaz lol jk.

• Kelly Rose says:

3483gh7b03a3ep5i

• Spades11 says:

yea except that last one.I’m loving that yankee hat.

• victoria says:

me gusta the ear flaps… love to be different.