What’s your denim style?

Submitted by on November 20, 2008 – 3:56 pm16 Comments

Jessica Alba in Dittos jeans.

We have seen the skinny jean explode over the past few years, whereas it seemed a boot cut or straight leg fit was more popular previous to this.

Now there are all sorts of interesting looks in denim – bright colors, retro 80′s stone washes, bold embellishments – you name it!

Ladies, how do you feel about super wide leg jeans? And high waisted jeans?

And for the men out there, did your jeans slim down with the recent trend in more fitted clothing?

We would love to hear your personal taste in denim!

Between DrJays.com and DJPremium.com, we have a wide variety of denim styles to suit all the different tastes out there! Click on the links below to check some out:

Sunshine Flare Leg by Dittos

High-Waisted jeans by Kani

Skull Pocket Studded Straight Leg jeans by Christian Audigier

One God Denim by Evisu

Web of Luxury Dragon jeans by Coogi

Main Image:CoolSpotters

• Gucci says:

Japanese Denim All The Way But I Rocks The Coogi Too

• Rick Lexington says:

Honestly I never rocked slimmer fitting denim. Even when it was the trend. If I couldn’t find any then I rocked the dickies. Which there was a drought for a hot min so I was on some girbaud shit. Well I’m still on it and THANK YOU DR. JAYS for havin them. The only ones that I had that weren’t as room as others were some coogi. Which it had a loose cut, it just wasn’t a baggy cut so I could rock it to dinners etc with a slimmer fitting polo.

I’ve gone down in shirt size but my stuff still stays loose. There’s too many dudes rocking smedium wear out there. The only things that are snug fit on me are wifebeaters, undershirts, and a girl’s arm around me. Yeah I said it lol.

• A.D.B. says:

My jeans still wider than plane wings. I wear my jeans big, but I wear a belt with it AT MY WAISTLINE. I mean I just don’t see the advantages of skinny jeans vs. baggy jeans. I mean you can’t wear skinny jeans if you skateboard, jump fences, ect., so they’re not functional. Baggy jeans aren’t that functional either, but at least they’re comfortable and just look manlier. Thats all. As for the females, I don’t watch that too closely.

• Camaflage says:

The flyest jeans are anything that’s Selvedge denim ( doesn’t matter the brand or the cost.). I’m more of a raw denim type of dude than the med and light washes. Because the longer you wash them and wear them the raw denim will get to that point anyway just with your own fade to them. But I rock other washes if they look right!

• Luxury Life says:

PRPS Jeans feel great they cost a grip but they are worth it 4real Im slimming down so I gettin it in on Slimmer jeans Im 220 now if I can get to 190 with 210 muscle im good Rick try them prps jeans and see wat you think

• Dave P. says:

Well, as for jeans, I like them loose, not too baggy and not too tight fitting. my legs need some air too. so you know. lol

• Stay Fly says:

When it comes to the LADIES, I think that we’ll always wear jeans that are flattering to our figure. No matter the cut, skinny, boot-cut, or high-waisted…Personally, I think that the come-back of skinny jeans is the BEST thing that could’ve happened for fashion. They just look hip and trendy. Plus u can dress them up or down and they still look good. I could never go back to boot-cut jeans. They just look so old-school.