Home » Sneakers, Style

How do you rock your Converse sneakers?

Submitted by on November 21, 2008 – 11:09 am14 Comments

Jermaine Dupri in Converse

Converse sneakers are absolute classics that are not fading out of the limelight anytime soon.

One of the reasons is because of how versatile they can be – you can dress them up or wear them super casual, with a wide variety of styles and colors to choose from!

Rihanna

Johnny Knoxville

Check out Converse sneakers and apparel on DJPremium.com.

Here are a few of the latest sneakers available now:

Painted Rubber High Top by Converse

Womens Vantage Jack Purcell Shoe by Converse

Vintage Houndstooth Jack Purcell sneakers by Converse

Images: Coolspotters and Nitrolicious

• dez says:

With dickies, the way its supposed to be…

• cosign with dez only rock converse with dickies or some shorts but converse with a double breasted suit nah my grandma would smack the s**t out of me if i came to church wearing that

• Russ says:

I don’t! Don’t wear them! I put on a pair one day and thought I fell because they were so flat! I wish I could because they look good with somethings!

• KooKie says:

I love converses! They are so different. Like I can wear what ever iI want to wear with them because they are nice and flat and brings baggy jeans or a nice dress out. They even look better with alot of colors. iROCK my CHUCKS!!:P

• Rick Lexington says:

That’s weird russ I’ve never worn converse either and I grew up with a gang of people that wore them. It would make sense for me to wear them since dickies are a part of my wardrobe. I tried once but they didn’t have my shoe size. Other than that they just never really apealed to me.

• ~*aShLeY*~ says:

i only wear em with long jeans covering the high part of em cuz i got big calves so it looks funny if i wear them with shorts, unless they are the oxfords

• Dave P. says:

Converses, esp. Chuck Taylor’s are alright with me, although I had one when I was younger. I think it was a army green color with dinosaur soles on it and my brother had a black one but the sole is kinda a little bit big, making him a bit taller. Besides the crips and the bloods, who usually rock them, I’m not really a fan of Chucks. sorry.

• yung albino says:

to thin sorry and if your walking on gravel you can feel it through the sole

• Luxury Life says:

Converse are cool just aint my thang but they are classics

• Obskure says:

they dont go at all with fitted or baggy jeans. they’re too thin. plus, wearing them u just look like a clone of every1 else who thinks they’re “hot”. not for me. and we disrespect u for wearing them if u come around Texas. keep that shiii in California.

• Ashley says:

I Rock my Low tops with skinny jeans, and shorts, skirts, capris, whatever, they look good!! esp. the all black classic ones w/ the white sole. Whoever doesn’t like them screw you!!! they’re good for all races black, white, hispanic, asain. They’re cute and simple though they are not the most advanced soft shoe technology.

• PHR3$H_4_3VA says:

Meh i keep dem classic w/ da skinny jeans n a tee buh i prefer dha hi top 1s not dha lop tops….2 thin…i b feellin hella short in dem tho

• Mz.Style_Icon says:

No lie.. I used to rock em’…They seem to never go out of style.