Home » Sounds

Whose album will you buy this week?

Submitted by on November 24, 2008 – 3:11 pm13 Comments

Ludacris: Theater of the Mind

Whose album will you buy this week?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

• Kanye is killing the competition!..who can really remember a single from any of these other guys albums??…I’m waiting exactly. Luda hasn’t been the same in years and has never delivered a SOLID album you could listen all the way through…sorry.

• im gon go with luda and kayne i didn’t even know e-40 had an album out nor mos def

• Rick Lexington says:

Luda definatley as a matter o fact after i’m done typing this I’m head out to best buy and use this gift card to get it and probably the kanye one I better be able to transfer tracks off of it tho lol. Neither one dissapoints though. But luda first lol.

• Balla$tatu$ Da G.O.A.T. says:

Aye umma have to cop that Luda and Kanye, I’ve been waitin to get these joints ever since I heard “Love Lockdown”, “Heartless”, “Last of a Dying Breed”, and “Wish You Would.” They gonna be straight fire.

• uk rep says:

kanye and luda. peace

• chris says:

are u serious kanye west album is fire track 1 all da way thru luda sucks gotta be serious bout that song wit lil wayne is fire and the one wit jeezy and i like robocop and coldest winter

• Southern Playa says:

Luda And Kanye gotta show love

• honey says:

mos def no doubt and course kanye and luda

• MUHRRRRRR!!! says:

mainstream garbage. all the albums im coppin’ are straight from the underground. definitely not for kids who aren’t allowed to listen to real hip-hop.

• Mommy says:

Already got Luda’s zhit is crazy! I’m tellin you go buy it. It might actually be a contender for album of the year

• brandon says:

mannn, pick up the e-40, cat can spit, and he’s the inventor of most of what hip hop is today,

• Rick Lexington says:

Damn cop that luda album. The kanye west is good too, but honestly it does sound like he’s tryin to pull a t pain on most the tracks.

• A.D.B. says:

Kanye isn’t rap, leave him for those white suburban kids and other retards who don’t understand yet that Kanye doesn’t go under the category of “rap”. Mos Def is nice, although sometimes I wish he would perfect his work a little before he records it. E-40 was good, but he’s never going to get any respect at all acting the way he currently does (I understand it’s the hyphy thing, but that just doesn’t cut it to make it into the big leagues). Luda, I’m not too sure about that 1…I might pick up a copy, but I’m iffy on that 1. I will mos def pick up that 40 cal album, just because he’s so nice around mics it’s unbelievable, and because NY rap is what it’s about, not some “Love Lockdown” crap that makes absolutely no sense. Kanye, to me, falls under the same category as Paris Hilton…both have money and depend on young teens for their fame and riches. And to those who say he is real rap, bring me back to the time when Jesus Walks came out, because his career in my eyes flopped after he made music after that. 40 CAL!