Home » Sounds, Style

T.I. graces the cover of Black Men magazine

Submitted by on December 3, 2008 – 11:27 am21 Comments

T.I.

Check out some pics of T.I. from the latest issue of Black Men magazine.

We just launched his new line Akoo! Click on the links below to check it out:

Reynard Jean by Akoo

Mascot Sweater by Akoo

Swiss Alps by Akoo

Images: Dynasty Series

• Luxury Life says:

Yeah he def fly gotta give him that hands down!!! Akoo is already online too its hot and decent prices looks a little like indigo red tho but immma rock it

• Thats a good look for TI…and Black Men everywhere…lol. yeah it does resemble indigo red..proly cuz its made by teh same people who produce Indigo Red and Azzure Denim!…but it has more of a crossover style..in my opinion.

• Luxury Life says:

Akoo Clothing Fans:See im hearing that the RP 55 guys have some creative juices in this line too its hot tho because he didnt over do it and you can rock this and be ok with its not too out there Im really impressed with this line and TI I want some of that Willam Rast and Fred Segal by Game

• Rick Lexington says:

Damn the stuff looks dope. I want that jacket.

• b white says:

this line is gonna be nice…real nice

• b white says:

i will wait for the jeans to go on sale tho…lol.

• yung albino says:

jeans are fresh and so is that leather

^^^don’t those guys also produce imperial junkie or is that a seperate company all together

• Vanessa says:

Lets get it in stores. I can definitly appreciate ecommerce, however I have always heard that we should consider our audience. An immense portion of the consumer market is POP based and is truly part of the paper trail. Being one who is experienced in presentation and product marketing I can also appreciate our mall and boutique shoppers who make up a great percentage of the consumer base. In your face promotions and availability to the reel time people I believe will not only help build a strong foundation as you launch your new clothing line, it would also keep your hands on the pulse of the people. Atlanta loves you. Please have your reps to contact us to discuss some possibilities.

• swager1000 says:

This iz a go0d lo0k 4 the boi T.I and im gonna stand behind him 100 percent

• w.i.z. says:

eh ive seen all his clothes in akoo on pictures and stuff his conception is so fresh hands down his swiss alps jaket is my number on jack cuz its from t.i. u kno this culd knock roca wear outa d way

• andre jamison says:

i want a magazine of ti’s clothing line 535 e main st norristown pa 19401 i really like his jeans thank you

• JuiceBox says:

Akoo clothing is off the hook. I love the way my man looks in the fits I buy for him or suggests for him. T.I did his thang as usual. What can you expect from the KING!!!

• Mcbott says:

what is an oriental massage pa The most important thing in an argument, next to being right, is to leave an escape hatch for your opponent, so that he can gracefully swing over to your side without too much apparent loss of face. coolserg9981