Home » Sounds, Style

Celebrity style: Ludacris, Ciara and Soulja Boy

Submitted by on December 9, 2008 – 11:53 am16 Comments

Ciara and Ludacris

Ciara, Ludacris and Soulja Boy came out last night in Atlanta for AT&T’s “Unofficial” SEC Championship party.

Soulja Boy

As seen on Ludacris, the puffa vest trend is still full in effect – especially with the wet nylon look.

Check out our wide selection of outerwear vests!

Crypt Walk Goose Down Bubble Vest by LRG

Wet Nylon Hooded Vest by Dlux

Puffa Vest by Artful Dodger

Images: Bossip

• Bre says:

I liked Ciara’s & Luda’s outfits. I would wear dat jacket Ciara has on

• ya boy aj says:

soulja lookin fly 4 once and not wearin anythin back 2 front :P

• Rick Lexington says:

How the hell is soulja boy still famous lol. Yeah I like luda’s and ciara’s outfits

• dsuave allday says:

Niggas hatin on soulja boy, but… call it what u want, I call it gettin money, bro.

• Rick Lexington says:

Not hatin I’m just statin. Just cause someone gettin photo time don’t mean they gettin money lol.

• Yung Juncy says:

soulja boy was fresh hittin dat dougie fresh and yall look out for the new dance called the stanky lg

• Yung Juncy says:

rick lexington u need to stop hatin on soulja boy just u aint gettin money and aint takin million dollar pics dont hate on others

hit me up at [email protected]

• Rick Lexington says:

Yall need to stop over using the word hate and/or at least get the correct meaning of it. All I said was how is he still famous, and that just because there’s pictures doesn’t mean he’s getting money for it. That’s not hating, that’s just stating…

Now what your doing to me is hating. You know nothing about me or my money, but your going to try and throw salt on me haha. Trying to be all drama queen bout it.

PS: There’s already a yung on here, change the sig son, your not reppin it right.

If your going to talk ish on me, at least get your grammar right so people can understand you. Slang is coo but that, ignant ish isn’t anymore. Get your game right before you try to play it, but end up gettin play’d

• stand^guy says:

the vest look is nice I got one but speaking with all due respect juncy my dude why you goin at lex and then leavin your e-mail……….that’s a little suspect

• Jen says:

I thought you guys knew not to start an argument with Rick because 9/10 he’ll win lmao. But honestly he’s telling the truth, he said something funny and ya’ll having a hissy fit and “hatin” becomes the only word in your vocabulary. Shoot I’m just glad he finally looks nice and presentable in a photo & Ciara and Luda always look nice so no need to comment on them.

• chris brown is not an abuser

• LiL WAYNE KiLLED iT NiCE S0NG!

• Allan Park says:

i love Lil Wayne!!!

• lil wayne was gangsta back den. now hes a lazy bum!