Home » Silly, Style

Rihanna & Chris Brown getting cozy

Submitted by on December 15, 2008 – 10:50 am6 Comments

Rihanna and Chris Brown

Rihanna and Chris Brown attended the Z100 Jingle Ball 2008 in NYC this weekend.

They had quite an affectionate performance together – do you think they make a hot couple?

Kanye West, Brandy and Leona Lewis also performed – check out more pics below:

Brandy

Kanye West

Leona Lewis

Images: The YBF

• IM REALLY HATING ON CHRIS JUST FOR THE FACT HE MESSES WITH RIHANNA LUCKY BASTARD. I NEVER REALLY LOOKED AT LEONA LEWIS BUT SHE LOOKING QUITE RIGHT HAD TO DO A QUICK DOUBLE TAKE. I ALWAYS THOUGHT BRANDY WAS CUTE BIG ALIEN HEAD AND ALL

• Luxury Life says:

KIKI and I make a better couple =)

• Rick Lexington says:

oooh who’s e harmonying it now lol. I see ya lux lol. That’s koo I stay Boss Lady’d up lol. But kiki is like whoa.

Anyways I kinda hate pda since 95% of the time I see it it’s usually some dude trying to reclaim his biotch cause she’s either jockin me and/or he’s scurred. But it’s funny when they look at them like wtf they doin.

Damn brandy still lookin cute tho.

• Southern Playa says:

Man Lucky ass Mutha Fuker

• oO_NiTA_B_Oo says:

iDK.. i HEAR FROM ROUND DA WAY DAT RiHANNA HAZ A FUNKY ATTiTUDE.. i WONDER HOW HE DEALS WiT DAT.

• Emma says:

def a hot couple…they’ll be takin over one day. Wish I could’ve seen the performance, but this show on Saturday will be showing footage from Jingle Ball and some extra interviews and stuff..looks awesome. If anyone else is interested, check it out: