Home » Silly, Sounds, Style

Hate It or Love It: Kanye West’s latest look

Submitted by on December 16, 2008 – 2:42 pm16 Comments

Kanye West at KROQ Almost Acoustic Xmas in California this past weekend.

What do you think of his getup?

Images: Gossip On This and Drew Reports

• sluggproof says:

hahahahahahhaahahahhahahahahahahhaaaa…naw thats my dude tho gotta love him….aint really feelin the mad max thunderdome shades tho

• yung albino says:

the shades is a no but that hoodie and them jordan 7′s are on point can’t really tell about the jeans though

• iSOfly says:

shades r a no
    but overall its definitely better than his last look haha

• dsuave allday says:

It don’t matter what he got on, check the footwork! Bro got on 7s from ’02, thats all that matters. Those go too hard.

• oO_NiTA_B_Oo says:

DEM GLASSES LOOK LiKE THEY WAS MADE OUTTA TWO FLY SWATTERS N SUM TAPE iN DAT FiRST PiC. BUT i GUESS THATS WHAT YU CALL “UNiQUELY CREATiVE”

• Jasmine says:

he look like a damn fool and he need a damn haircut and a good shave

• HotShot says:

I Think its fly, its definitely different. I think its a breath of fresh air

• b white says:

kanye is a beast wit fashion…i would rock everything he wearing…shades and all. bet thats a 6k dollar unit

• FeLoWaY says:

this man is the extreme of fashion things that we see on runway I don’t like his swag at all. The boss of swag because he can switch is Diddy!

• DJ Shift says:

Those Raptor 7′s are on point.

• Walt says:

I guess I’ll be the only one that says it, “I like the shades”. As a matter fact, I would like the shades on a sexy woman with nothing else none (Day Dreaming). Oh, back to Ye, Man! Do You!

• Luxury Life says:

Must be a off day but his off day is better than alot of peoples best days!!!

• Ticara from Chicago says:

It’s decent. I love him but them shades and mikes on point! I would definetly rock those bitches

• camDAking says:

THATS NEW

• victoria says:

watch. if he put them shades in a video. lil bootlegers in soho wouldnt be able to sell them fast enough