JabbaWockeeZ launch their Canadian tour!

Submitted by on December 16, 2008 – 4:02 pm17 Comments

The JabbaWockeez went from winning America’s Best Dance Crew to touring internationally and starting their own clothing line, JBWKZ.

The group just launched their cross-Canada tour on Dec. 13th that will go until Dec. 19th.

We have their collection of fresh tees available on DrJays.com – here’s a peek at some styles:

East Side Tee by JBWKZ

West Side Tee by JBWKZ

Bandana B-Boy Tee by JBWKZ

Mask Nation Tee by JBWKZ

Luxe Stack Tee by JBWKZ

Main Image: Allez-Oup

• Nate says:

I wonder how long this BS will last?

• Fre says:

• I never saw America’s Best Dance Crew, but I saw them at a basketball game once and they were pretty dope. Peep my blog at http://fredericklazarus.blogspot.com/

• Rick Lexington says:

They’re cool and they got skills. I think their moment of shine has gone by. Plus that voting thing was rediculous. They should’ve did this a while back.

• Luxury Life says:

I concur this fade has passed an I aint paying to see nobody dance not unless its a party and they can go overseas because Americans get bored quick I think the whole country has ADD lol

• camDAking says:

THEY DECENT

• Hersheykiss says:

Hey guys i got a question about coogi wear. I wanna purchase a hoodie but am not sure about the sizes. There is no size chart on this website and i checked their website and i cant seem to find a size chart their also. does anyone know where i can locate one. Im a size 11/12, not sure if coogi runs big or small