Home » Silly, Sounds, Style

Hate It or Love It: Ludacris’ grown up look

Submitted by on December 18, 2008 – 10:54 am12 Comments

Ludacris

Ludacris attended the Michigan Avenue Magazine Celebration in Chicago this week.

Do you hate or love the getup?

Images: Bossip

• fameboy23 says:

got say…..diggin it for sure only thing ‘d change is pull the collar out on the shirt ove the neck of the sweater. Then swag is at 1,000 and climbin

• Rick Lexington says:

I like the look, he either has great taste or great stylists.

• Softkittie09 says:

The look is outstanding The man is ultimately sexie, and the outfit is an Extreme turn on, he has the look, the body, and thev style i love it .

• dsuave allday says:

I can…. not get with it. Nothin against Luda, but i never really liked the way bro dressed, but he be spittin tho.

• Soulja Girl says:

That anit Luda, that anit his style. That anit the brotha rappin on his new cd. From the way he dresses. Im not tryin to be haten but that just isnt him

• Diva. says:

i LOVE it !
    he looks so handsome.

• Thrillogy X says:

As much as I like Luda’s style, I wouldn’t be rockin the orange vest with the brown plaid blazer jacket. But otherwise im luving his swagger and style of clothing. Thats just my opinion.

• Thrillogy X says:

Never mind, I actually luv his style of clothing.

• anonymous says:

Get it Luda! I like him! He go hard!

• Chris J the Genius says:

It’s a beautiful day in Mr. Bridges’ neighborhood.

• slim kool says:

simple and clean , ladies love this look Clean cut pimping Ya dig! On point Luda u rock