Home » Silly, Style

Who is the hottest celeb couple of 2008?

Submitted by on December 23, 2008 – 12:30 pm28 Comments

Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian

Here are just some of the couples who the paparazzi were all over this year.

Who is the hottest celeb couple (or rumored couple) of 2008?

Jay-Z and Beyoncé

Chris Brown and Rihanna

Ashanti and Nelly

Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey

Images: Bossip, Blackarazzi, The Rundown, Urban Sportstalk, BET

• Luxury Life says:

Nelly and Ashanti they are a nice couple plus it does look like in a real lfe sense to would approach each other even if they werent rich and famous!!! Jayz only looks good because he has alot of money 300 million would make anybody look good Nick is a joke and with woman like 11 years older than him Chris and Rhi could pull it off to but I think dude is a punk in real life and couldnt hold it down 4 real Reggie and Kim are cool too but I think in real life that would never meet because they would be in to different circles of people

• wild child says:

lil wayne & baby

• Luxury Life says:

KIKI and I will be on this list next =) You heard it here first =)

• FeLoWaY says:

Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian ARE.

ahaaha “Wild Child” said lil wayne & baby lmao

• lol that was funny wild child lol. man its hard to choose i dunno bout jay and bey though they look like they marriage be boring behind close doors. kim hmmmm i seen the tape kim u need to dump reggie so we can make a part 2. nick cannon is mariah’s personal slave but he lucky mariah got money so i wouldn’t mind being the house husband for her. ashanti and nelly i always liked ashanti she be looking fine when she get her lil shave and round up and get all them loose hairs off her. and rihanna mannnn chris don know what to do with that island girl she need to come my way everybody know island girls like brazilian men anyway lol

• Diva. says:

Bee && Jay !
    I love them.
    I think they are a great couple.

• Rick Lexington says:

Well looks like somebody else is on e harmony status. But damn luxury you beat me to it. Boss lady and I… cutest E couple lol.

I’d haft to say it’s a 3 way tie between reggie & kim/ashanti & nelly/nick & mariah.

• ya boy aj says:

soulja boy and bow wow mayne those boys are doin it

• ~*aShLeY*~ says:

hm….i’d have to say me and juelz…ooooh yall aint kno LOL

• Chris J the Genius says:

shout out to ya boy aj cuz soulja boy and bow wow was holdin down the marco homo thing this year. Hottest couple is Me and Cassie, ya dig? She’s addicted to me.

On the real, Barack and Michelle are the ultimate couple of 08 – hands down. (Did yall really put Reggie Bush and Kan’t Shake It Kardashian up there?) Runner up goes to Nick and Mariah – that wasn’t a wedding, it was a come-up. Can’t hustle a hustla, Nick. I ain’t hatin though. Just go back to Wildin Out for ya boy, ya dig?

• Rick Lexington says:

eh do me a favor since you with cassie. DO NOT LET HER SING!!

• Mrs. Miller says:

I would have to say Ashanti and Nelly. There relationship seems real. Jay and Bey, all I have to say, if it’s so real, then make it real. Why does it have to be a secret. It’s been what, 7 years. REALLY!! I also think, Chris and Rihanna make a really cute young couple. It’s all puppy love, y’all. LOL But I would have to agree with Chris J, Barack and Michelle should have been the hottest couple of the year. AND THEY DID THEIR THANG!!!

• Haiti's Princess says:

best couple of 2008(09) is President and Mrs. Obama. Everyone else comes in last.

• SuperstarC.G says:

Exactly The Pres. and The First Lady….

• Kwaping says:

Yep, Chris J called it. Barack and Michelle 100%.

• rachy says:

Q from day26 and Dawn from danity kane, i love them!!!

• Chris J the Genius says:

Yo Rick Lexington, I’ll do my best to keep her on the runway and out of the studio…

• styles-p says:

MAN, WHO ELSE! JAY-Z & BEYONCE! GREATEST OF THE WORLD, UNIVERSE, PROBABLY THE HEAVENS!

• styles-p says:

OH YEH, Barack & Michelle Obama weren’t on this list but yeh I would have to agree, THEY ARE THIS YEARS HOTTEST COUPLE!

• Lasandra says:

JAY AND BEYONCE COME ON NOW

• MIAMI FINEST 305 says:

I AGREE DA PRESIDENT N HIS WIFE AND THEN RIHANNA N CHRIS EVERYBODY LOOKS ALL LOVEY DUBBY HUGGED UP HAVING FUN EXCEPT JAY N BEY BUT THEN AGAIN THEY NEVER ARE I GUESS THEY SHOW THEIR LOVE N A DIFFERNT WAY N NOT 4 PPL 2 C..N I C MARIAH BY THEM DAMN CUP CAKES..N ASHANTI N NELLY DEY LOOK CUTE 2 BUT SHE NEED 2 KEEP HER MAMA OUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP…DAMN REGGIE I THINK U WOULD LOOK BETTER WITH CIARA BUT HEY WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT

• Soulja Girl says:

Yo yall right about my homey presdient Obama and his wife Michelle they can rock the president thing, but i was going off that list then i would have to go with nick and mariah, they cute together. Not to metion hes like a 20 on a scale of 1-10 of hottness factor. I wish i could find a man like that. LOL
    Chris amd Rih they never admitt they together. I dont know it seems to me that they dont belong to each other. They rest of them im gonna let them do there thing. But why u guys haten Soulja Boy and Bow Wow, they anit not no homos. Yall wrong, about that.
    Peace

• Coupons says:

Reggie and Kim, or Chris and Rihanna.

• Jen says:

Yea The Obama’s are the best couple of 2008 but Bey & Jay are second while I’d give 3rd place to Ashanti & Nelly.

lol wild child and aj get double points for their comments XD

oh and uhh soulja girl the word hatin is out, you guys used it too much this year so if your going to play it out until the rest of the year at least use it right

• Pretty in Pink 09 says:

Reggie and Kim look good together but I agree him and ciara look cute together 2

I agree with Rio, Jay Z and Bey do seem lyk they got a boring relationship

Chris and Rhianna are sooooooooooo cute

Ashanti and Nelly look good 2gether and seem lyk they have a cool down to earth relationship

Now mariah and nick……………….
    I dunno it seems lyk they be tryin 2 hard in all their pictures
    but that may just be me

• SaRa E♥ says:

nelly and ashanti

• tasha-marie says:

guchie and i just got married on the corner of flat shoals ave. east atlanta stand up