Home » Silly

Usher and wife Tameka

Image: Bossip

• FM says:

She looks smashed LOL
    Ushers just like “WTF??”

• DURK NIGGLER says:

If you take one more drink I’m gonna end up leavin you, If that’s what you wanna do shorty…..(sing in the tune of One More Drink….LUDA)

• DURK NIGGLER says:

Usher thinks to self is that an Adams Apple I see?

• [email protected] says:

Tameka: ” YOu betta PAss me DAt DRank URRRRRsher”!

usher: OK, ok jus drink responsibly!

Tameka: I been DRAnkin before you were born URrsher! U dont know nuffin bout dis!

• Jasmine says:

she aint cute and she look like she bout ten or twenty years older. WTF was usher thinkin!!!!!!

• Killa says:

USHER: YES. ONE MORE DRINK TO GO.

• waterfallprincess says:

its official….. usher is on crack!!! i mean really doe? you can have any girl in tha world and u choose her? its a got dam shame

• At least finish your drink before you take mine.

• jyj705 says:

“Bitch… you cramp my style…”

at least thats what he should be saying, that man is usher… how can he settle down with one girl when he could get all the puswa in the world. I mean come on, the man had/has/is having a tour that ONLY WOMEN may go attend.

• Ah so not true jy…Dive into my world of logic for a min.

1. Getting a good woman is priceless, so when you find her stick with her.

2. He’s sowed his oats etc, besides messing with all that can doom you. It only takes one bad one

3. Men will roll to an usher concert. Reason being, he’s the man… and he’s getting all them panties primed. The whole concert can’t get with usher but some can get with me lol.

• Dee says:

she luks funnii…lol

• Yung $ says:

Thoughts to himself(GOT DAMN DRUNK!!! LOOK @ HER!!!)

• victoria says:

lmfaooo to rick son. i was thinkig the same thing