Home » Society

She works hard for the money…

Submitted by on January 15, 2009 – 3:44 pm22 Comments

Natalie Dylan

A 22 year-old San Diego woman is auctioning off her virginity to pay for college tuition.

Going by the name Natalie Dylan, she is following the steps of her sister, who prostituted herself for three weeks to pay for college.

The current highest bid is reportedly at $3.7 million!

Ironically, Dylan has a degree in women’s studies.

She told the London Telegraph that she plans on using the money to pay for an advanced degree in Family and Marriage Therapy.

She might just need some therapy of her own…what do you think?

Image: NY Daily News

• J.Young says:

is that even legal?

• oO_NiTA_B_Oo says:

HAHA DAZ WAT i SED..

• Marcus A.T. says:

what in the world?? I mean…seriously is the recession that bad??

• jbeezy says:

Looks like her sister is a prostitute as well, working at the bunny ranch in vegas. Guess she is following in the family footsteps pretty ironic she claims she is going to go to school for a graduate degree in marriage and family therapy. Now that is funny!

• DURK NIGGLER says:

I think this is called prostitution

• BrooklynPrincess says:

she is buggin! Prostituting yourself for college. The thing that gets me is she already has a degree in woman studies. lol

• Brickhouse1982 says:

This story is kinda old. I saw her on the Tyra Show months ago.

• A.D.B. says:

Hehe I wouldn’t mind helping out! It’s all for a good cause :) !!!

LMAO!!!!! (And I already know, people are going to hate me for saying this, but LMAO, that is all I have to say!!!!)

• Julia says:

Yea this def seems like prostitution to me….I dont care how pretty you THINK you are…or actually are…it’s just downright gross for any amount of $..Also a college tuition costs roughly 150,000…so what is she going to do with the rest of her millions?? Total scam on her part.

• Cut[So]Right says:

You gotta use what you got to get what you want!

• L0'renz says:

What if she aint a virgin?! She should give the money back after. Hahahah

• B easy says:

its wrong…period. Its sad a person…a woman especially…would give up her dignity for a dollar. well 3.7 million technically, but it doesnt matta

• Chris J the Genius says:

This is most certainly prostitution, which is immoral. Not only that, but she can’t even really justify this by saying she’s paying for college. Her tuition is NOT $3.7 million. While she might be using a portion of that for college she’s taking as much as she can get just like any other prostitute. I guess Learnin’ Ain’t Easy. If that’s what they’re calling it these days…

• I find it funny that it’s gotten this much attention. And people really shouldn’t judge her. Because I know females that look for or just mess with ballers etc. We all know that shit is true. So thats prostitution too. Some females found out I drove a lexus and a chrysler 300c they were all up on me more than before. But really don’t act like your all high and mighty.

It got upto 3.7 million it’s not like she set it there. Not her fault that it got that high. Man I hope she’s really a virgin and better show proof. Cause daygo isn’t exactly a place for 22yr virgins.

• RealDeal says:

My opinion is shes a dirty, whore, skank, slut. A super lowlife. For the girls that go after just ballers there whores just the same. These lil sluts make me sick these days and I’ma dude. Were all the good girls with common sence go to in this world?

• Oda says:

That’s just sad

• Dave P. says:

I saw her before on the tyra banks show a few months ago, and what a damn shame, for she’s a very beautiful and smart person (plus big boobies) and some guy in the audience (he’s like in his late 50′s or early 60′s) is trying to get with her…….man the guy is like her dad or grandpa.

I hope she does the right thing by backing out. I wish her the very best of luck.

• victoria says:

whatevr! half the time people regret who they lost to anyway! at least she getting paid fgor it. g’head girl! we all shoulda done this.

• victoria says:

whatevr! half the time people regret who they lost to anyway! at least she getting paid fgor it. g’head girl! we all shoulda done this…

• Willa says:

AN EXCUSE 2 BE A WHORE!!! N GET PAID!! LMAO! SHE WANT FAST CASH SHE DON’T EVEN LOOK LIKE A VIRGIN AND Y CAN’T SHE JUST APPLY 4 FINANCIAL AID LIKE EVERY OTHER COMMON DECENT CITIZEN! HAHAHAHA!!! U GET A GOOD SUM, N I DONT THINK THAT’S LEGAL… IF IT IS ITS WRONG!

• Willa says: