Home » Sounds

Ginuwine is back

Submitted by on January 22, 2009 – 3:21 pm11 Comments

New promo pic of Ginuwine

R&B sensation Ginuwine has been off the scene for a bit, but he’ll back this spring with a new album.

Timbaland is said to be a large contributer to the album, titled A Man’s Thoughts.

Check out the song “Last Chance”, which is set to be the lead single.

How many of you classic R&B lovers are excited for Ginuwine’s comeback?

Image: Power953

• oO_NiTA_B_Oo says:

YAAAYYYY! iT’Z BEEN A LONG TiME KUMMiN N Mi BOO iZ BAK!!

• he shouldn’t have never left timbo in the 1st place but its good they back together but as the old saying goes if it ain’t broke don’t fix it and him and timbo were good musical partners.

• Jen says:

lol I must be psychic or somethin cuz I was just sayin what happened to Ginuwine & Lauryn Hill yesterday. haha 1 outta 2 aint bad…

• dsuave allday says:

…his 1st album with Timbaland, classic. 2nd, just as good. Thats who he need to get back with. Man i miss the 90s…

• jeff says:

good, more good music.

• Kris says:

Good thing he & timbaland are back in the music scene together. Cause if not I would’ve told Ginuwine to bow out the game gracefully. But I’m ready to hear some good music from the phenomenal singer & amazing producer. I can honesty say I predict great things from them in the future.

• I don’t agree with what Kris says lol, if you really think he is a phenomenal singer and u say he can’t do it without Tim then you’re not really fan. All of Ginuwine’s songs have and always will be a hit. Its just that he has to not only get appreciation from his fan but from the entertainment industry as well. It’s hard but to me G is still doing the damn thang!!! I’m really feeling the song he did with Brian M. Cox and I’m also feeling Hustler’s Hustler (I hope it will be on the “A Mans Thoughts” album). I love it! Most of the songs already leaked on You Tube, although I wish people would stop leaking artists songs, that’s why TGT can’t be today. I will support Ginuwine even if he stopped making music because I will always remember the real R&B!

• victoria says:

ummm… he comes back when hes how old and nobody really cares… and this doesnt sound llike a comeback hit either… whatever it’ll probably grow on me. (did he jus shout out barack on this song?) tacky!

• Dee says:

good on Ginuwine…so Deneshia you never go on Yuo Tube.. because i doubt you dont..its there so people can hear a song before they buy it so they dont buy something then hate it..aint being rude but girl dont dis you tube..lol…=)

• Replies to Dee [Yes, I've been on YouTube, I stay on You Tube. Actually there are a lot of songs that Ginuwine will be releasing & not releasing on You Tube for the album. So, You tube doesn't always count lol.] I’m buying his album so he’s just has great talent that’s been looked over for years.

• Good news for you! Uggs boots on sale now.We offer you cheap and good all kinds of ugg boots.There is a special one for you. And here I want to introduce UGG Classic Cardy Boot 5819 and UGG Classic Tall Boot 5815. The two kinds of women’s ugg boots is hot these years and they will make you amusing attractive and beautiful.