Home » Sneakers, Style

Watch Beyonce’s Spring 2009 Dereon shoot

Submitted by on January 27, 2009 – 11:40 am15 Comments

Watch the video of Beyoncé‘s beautiful Spring 2009 House of Deréon and Deréon photo shoots.

Check out some of the latest womens and girls Deréon gear on DrJays.com:

Fleur Pocket Jean by Deréon

Primadona Lip Stick by Dereon

Bubble Dress by Deréon

Girls Crystal Hoodie by Deréon

Toddlers Velour Hoodie by Deréon

• waterfallprincess says:

them jackets and them shoes is 2 CUTE!!!!!!!!!

• LuxEditionChi-town says:

I would rock the hell outta that Girls Crystal hoodie. Those shoes are whack though, for real for real.

• Janae says:

I said i was going to buy nothing else but that bubble dress is calling me name lol.

• Janae says:

sorry typo wasn’t going to buy nothing else lol

• mame says:

I like very much this brand

• netta says:

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEM SHOES N JEANS R HARD 4RL ILL ROCK DA HELL OUTTA DEM ….RETRO STYLE….

• dAyDaY says:

i SaID iT ONce anD I’ll Say iT AGaIn: BeyONce’ dOES noT wEar HEr OWn cloThIng LInE. When SHe PHotoGraphEd oUT and AboUt She’s weAring praDa, GuccI, dOlce &gabbAna Etc. For HEr, hEr Line Is Not An uPgRade.
    STart waTChing whAt’S sHE PhoTOgRaPHed In. She”s wEAring ELite clOtHing. CloTHES we WiSh WE CoulD AFFord. She ShOUld HAve Made her LINe RepRESEnt thaT. The StyLE IS TypIcaL StUff you See In High sChooL.
    She NEED’s To stEP ouTSide thE bOx.

• tee says:

DAYDAY I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER!!!
    HER LINE IS A TOTAL REPLICA OF BABYPHAT OR APPLE BOTTOMS AND YOU KNOW WE SEE TOO MUCH OF THAT SH*T. THERE IS DEFINITELY NOT ALOT FROM HER LINE THAT SAYS UPSCALE, IF ANYTHING AT ALL.

• victoria says:

she needs to relax with the deron sneaker ish… she still my wifey tho

• dAyDaY says:

THANKS TEE FOR UNDERSTANDING WHAT I WAS SAYING. I HAVE MAD RESPECT FOR BEYONCE’. I JUST WISH SHE HAD THE CLOTHES YOU SEE
    THE STARS WEARING THAT YOU CAN NEVER FIND IN THE STORES; THE CLOTHES THAT MAKE YOU SAY ” WHY I CAN’T I FIND THAT!”

• dereon says:

such! a nice post, i love the style of all the clothes there!, very fashionable, keep posting!

-sidney-

• NayNay says:

The Line is cute for high school girls. So I have to agree with DayDay. I just new her line was gone come out shutting everybody down. I am a ROC clothing fan anyways.

• B says:

Well, House Of Dereon was more designer-ish and I prefer it over Dereon becuase it was more dressy and very different…But HOD is expensive…HOD is what you will see in designer boutiques (which are the only places that carry it)…Dereon is more youthful and younger…HOD has a more dressy and upscale look….Remember she has two different clothing lines…

• Ja'Leianna says:

I’m luv-en them shoes. Iwant 2 be a designer some day but i don’t know where 2 start Help me out.

• Ja'Leianna says:

web site looks good. Keep it up.