Kimora Lee is pregnant

Submitted by on January 28, 2009 – 11:19 am92 Comments

Kimora Lee and Djimon Honsou

Kimora Lee finally showed off her pregnant belly yesterday.

Speculations about the pregnancy, and that she is already married to actor Djimon Honsou, have been circulating for some time. She does have a suspicous ring on…

The couple was in Mexico City where Kimora promoted her Baby Phat line.

Check out the latest Baby Phat merchandise on DrJays.com:

Crystal Strapped Dress by Baby Phat

Skinny Jean w/ Triple Cat Embroidery

Dani Sandal by Baby Phat

Girls Sublime Sporty Boot by Baby Phat

Girls Plaid Vest by Baby Phat

Main Images: H. Blu’s Word and The YBF

• PAT THOMAS AKA MS PAT says:

KIMORA, GIRLFRIEND DO YOUR THING. i’M A BIG FAN OF YOURS AND LIKE ALSO FOR YOU TO MAKE SOME SHOES WITH 2 INCH HEELS.. I’M 61 AND THE 5-6 INCHES ARE TO MUCH FOR ME NOW. CONGRA ON THE NEW BABY AND HUSBAND AND I LOVE THOSE TWO GIRLS , THEY ARE ADORABLE AND YOU TAKE GOOD CARE AND SHOE MUCH LOVE FOR THEM.. CONTINUE IN GODS NAME AND FOR YOUR FAMILY AND FORGET THE HATERS BECAUSE THEY ARE OUT THERE I KNOW THEY HATE AND JUDGE ME AND I’LL GIVE THE CLOTHES OFF MY BACK THEY JUST DONT KNOW BECAUSE THEY ARE TO BUSY JUDGING.. LOVE YA AND KEEP DOING THE DAM THING SMILES

• KIRBY says:

Congratulations Kimora and Djimon on your new addition. Don’t worry about what these “HATERS” say, they just wish it was them, but I’m sure I don’t have to tell you that! I love your line especially the handbags, I carry mine all the time. Keep up the FABULOUS work!!!!

• KIRBY says:

Congratulations you two on your new addition. Don’t worry about what these “HATERS” say, they just wish it was them, but I’m sure I don’t have to tell you that! I love your line especially the handbags, I carry mine all the time. Keep up the FABULOUS work!!!!

• aja says:

Congrats on your new edition, I know he will be as beautiful as well as your girls. I love your clothing line for both women and girls, keep it fabulous, keep us fabulous.Love ya!!!!:-)

• aja says:

Congrats on your new edition, I know he will be beautiful as well as your girls. I love your clothing line for both women and girls, keep it fabulous, keep us fabulous.Love ya!!!!:-)

• Crystal says:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

• sweetspring says:

Congradulations!! on your new adittion not to mention your great clothing line that i love and contionues to do so well. My two girls and I will pray that god blesses your family. I am glad that you have made a decision that makes you happy. Keep up the great work I love your clothing line, but I found that advertisement online was difficult. For me to find and my only source-love ya.

• nola says:

he putting that pow wow ping on her and she’s a very freaky girl.

• momma jessie says:

kim u are hot no matter what u do just wanted to tell you i love your style people stop hateing because she worked for what she has if you all would put your big girls a boys panty on you could be what ever you want to be ..would love to see your tv show back on style tv i love your show.your girls are just to cute.best to you and your family im restarting my life raising my 2 grand kids it hard at times but i where my big girl pants and do what i must wanteing to see more baby phat

• NIKKITA says:

I HOPE IT’S A BOY DIS TIME! I’M VERY HAPPY 4 HER.

• theresa says:

i love her and i am happy for her no matter what and all these haters can fall back!!

• sunshine says:

If he liked it he should’ve kept a ring on it! I say do you girl life is too short and if anybody got something to say about yo swag tell them you learned it from they mama. Congradulations on your new start.

• shirley burks says:

Kimora congradulations om your new love and baby.you are to strong of a FABULOUS WOMAN to worry about what THESE JEALOUS HATERS have to say.After Russ you deserve all the happiness in the world.people are always going to talk,so ley whatever they say bounce off of you like water.The GOOG LORD knew that you needed some HAPPINESS IN YOUR LIFE>

• shirley burks says:

Kimora congradulations om your new love and baby.you are to strong of a FABULOUS WOMAN to worry about what THESE JEALOUS HATERS have to say.After Russ you deserve all the happiness in the world.people are always going to talk,so let whatever they say bounce off of you like water.The GOOD LORD knew that you needed some HAPPINESS IN YOUR LIFE>LOVE YOUR SHOW

• ark girl says:

You go kimore. You know what they said once you go black you will always stay.I wish your and your family the best. I hope that you have an boy, to go with those beautiful girls.

• ylla says:

wow what a shock for me….but congrats kimora…i’m one of yours biggest fan…i know you r a hot mama…stay cool…

• Ms. Atlanta says:

Although I applaud your success I’m not feeling the baby mama role. Why go from being a WIFE to a BABY MAMA? I don’t understand the mentatlity of women these days. Marriage should be encouraged. Marriage symbolizes a stable foundation. The AA community has a 70% plus out of wedlock birth rate. That is disturbing. Kids can’t even go to their father’s family reunion now because everybody in the doggone household has a different father and different last name!

Nevertheless, I hope that you have a successful pregnancy and continued success on your clothing line.

• I wish I was pregnent!!!!

• haley newzealand says:

fahrout thats out of it didnt think she’d get preggas again

• erica says:

Well all i have to say is that i hope kimora and her new love are very happy and her new baby is healthy.And i will pray for her and her new family. i am proud to say i think kimora u are way more thaan fabulous ur blessed beyond belief and all these wonderful blessings could not happen to anyone better stay blessed and take care and i will be praying for u in louisiana. take care!

• Phoebe mallet says:

You two are great together. “Of cause kimora wouldn’t go in for something which isn’t good for her”. You two just stay happy together and foget about what people say. i guess people would still talk whether good or bad…

• anjie says:

i wish kimora n ross didnt get seperated………….
    i prefered him…………

• anjie says:

they fit more

• anjie says:

kimora i luv u………..
    ur a rly cool person…………..
    n u r also a hot mama………….
    howz ming lee n aoki lee

• anjie says:

im a rly big fan of u n ur daughters………..
    i watch ur shows everytime

• samplekid says:

hey girl looking good i am happy to see that you are having a baby i hope you have a boy and i wish you all the best in your new relationship i am hoping to get minns soon still looking sexy keep it up love you.

• **Big Red** says:

Congrads and I wish you gys the best in the world. I love your style. Keep up the good work Mrs. Kimora. You are my idol and I always support your clothing line. I even was creative and made some things with your symbol on it last year when I was pregnant for my Baby Shower. Hope you didn’t mind. It was only for that purpose. Anyways I wish y9u guys the best and good luck………

• marie paule says:

im so happy for u kimora and your new family

• jainaba njie says:

I LOVE U Kimora! U have always bein my rolemodel. I can’t watch nothing on tv except u. am not forgetting my two angels MING and AOKI LEE.

• jainaba njie says:

WELCOME! BABY NO:3………………muah

• Cherri babii says:

WATTTTTTT
    damn is all i gotta say

• Cherri babii says:

congratz mamaz

• Angel says:

I love ur clothes. Do u know where I can buy baby clothes. I love ur purses too. ongrates on ur 3rd baby. I would LOVE to work for u

• sexy can i says:

Hey girl! congrats on your new bundle of joy. i enjoy viewing your clothing line and the different styles that you have. You do yo thang!

• Lady "J" says:

Well, we all know life goes on, but it should’ve went on with Russell.

• keekee says:

kimora me and my girls love buying your cloths keep it coming and congrats on your bundle of joy

• keekee says:

to yall who haten the girl found something better get over it she did

• lauriane says:

hi kimora i am a big fan of your show, you a very beautiful talented lady and i wish u all the luck in the world. contratulations on your new arrival. also your clothing line is da bom! love it

• ASA says:

YOU,GO GIRL I THINK CUTE PREGRANT I LOVE YOUR CLOTHES I WISH YOU AND THE GIRLS THE BEST OF THE WORLD AND THE NEW BABY COMING AND YOUR HAPPY LIFE. I NO THAT RUSS IS ALWLAYS GOING TO BE YOUR SIDE.I FUN WITH YOUR BUN BAY

• ASA says:

I LOVE YOUR CLOTHES,SHOES AN EVERYTHING THA YOU BRING OUT I HAVE IT CONG.ON THE BABY THA IS COMING I HOP THA ITI S A BOY

• ugg says:

I thought I was finally over “junk food cravings” but Wendy’s’ idiotic “natural cut fries” ad is fueling my distraction engine.