Scarf swag!

Submitted by on February 11, 2009 – 12:28 pm22 Comments

Rihanna

We’ve seen them in various colors and patterns, tucked in winter jackets or thrown over tank tops – however you wear them, the Kaffiyeh scarf trend is still going strong.

David Beckham

Lupe Fiasco

Wrap yourself up in one of these Keffiyeh Shmagh scarves, available now on DrJays.com:

Keffiyeh Shmagh Scarf

Keffiyeh Shmagh Scarf

Keffiyeh Shmagh Scarf

Keffiyeh Shmagh Scarf

Images: Lavishly Coordinated, Wendy Carrillo

• yung albino says:

the people around my school have made this trend so old like the first day 20 people showed up with those exact rags on and then over the course of half the year half the school got a rag

• Mr.Luxury Life 2009 says:

We get ARAB MONEY!!!!!

• SOTA Muzik says:

You will barely see people rockin’ a scarf down here….

I think it’s lame….

• shelly says:

ok enough with this style
    now it just look stupid

• t-bone says:

they look good on the lady’s!!!

• Chloe says:

The people in my area are very big Lil Wayne fans and since he has went “rock and roll” on us, everyone has started wearing scarves and colorful skinny jeans and things of that nature. I tend to follow trends, but the scarves is just not me at all. I really only wear scarves when it snows and I stay in the Chicagoland area and we get a lot of snow.

• Lasandra says:

I MEAN C’MON NOW THE GHETTO ARAB SCARF IS NOT COOL ANYMORE LET IT GO…

• jason sams says:

well i must admit it is getting a little old. but on a more serious note my fresh faces video is coming soon so watch out

• victoria says:

some ppl rock it down here but i think the look is too preppy for my taste,

• waterfallprincess says:

i dont think its nothin wrong wit it

• Lil K says:

2 ME DA SCARF SWAG iS iN STYlE N0W BCUZ OVA HERE N DA CliFF [[OAKCliFF,TX]] iTS JUS N0W CUMiN BAC UP. All DA N.E.R.D SWAG iS CUMiN BAC UP 2 DATE AiNT A PROBlEM WiTH iT && iT iS N0T lAME. AT SKYliNE N ERR WHERE ElSE iTS RiGHT 0N P0iNT =]. U G0T GAME iF U DRESSiN liKE DiS. iF N0T U N0RMAl && U CAN HAVE YA 0WN SWAG iF U W0NT 2 BUT DiS 0NE iSN`T.

• Ahijah says:

Me personally nope I wouldn’t, these scarfs are like them ugly ass boots that every single women wears one wears that and rest are like sheep and copy them.

• K.F Phenom says:

Enough with the scarfs,KanYe started this trend and now it just looks stupid to where.ITS OUT OF STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mz.Style_icon says:

so played out..

• S.Beez says:

ok no i went DC for the inauguration and these fckn scarves were EVERYWHERE!!!! even ppls grandmas had em on,, that shit is so 08 man

• GROWN MEN SHOULDN’T ROCK SCARVES, JUST TOO FEMININE. SHIT IS WACK!

• Tiffanie says:

well.. my opinion
    i absoutly love
    the hole scarv idea, :)
    it’s cute/chic and preppy..
    is my style
    throw it on,
    an it’ll make a bad outfit look good.

• Danny Khatz says:

yall sum fuckin lames i got that scarf in everi color its the freakin trend out here in chicago

• Eddie says:

The scarf is in. its tight

• dayja says:

LOVE DEM FUCKIN SCARVES DUHHXX WHO DNT WAT THE FUCK

• Sexzii_Stylish_Mamii says:

ii DuZs tHE DAMn tHANG WiTt tHE SCARVES !! GEt Wit 0R GETt l0St!!