Baby Phat Fall 2009 Show

Submitted by on February 18, 2009 – 12:15 pm13 Comments

Kimora, Ming and Aoki Lee

Your girl Kiki attended the star-studded Baby Phat show in NYC last night.

Although it was reported that Kimora Lee made cuts to the shows budget, it was still a beautiful affair at NYC’s Gotham Hall with attendees like Teyana Taylor, Mario, Ray J and more.

Ray J and Kimora Lee

Teyana Taylor and Mario

Monica, Ice T and Coco

Djimon Hounsou and Kimora Lee

Kimora looked fabulous with her pregnant glow, and the dapper Djimon Hounsou by her side. Her girls were cute as ever in their colorful Baby Phat gear.

The new fall collection featured mostly dark colors, neutrals and red, with pieces like tie-dye jeans, faux leather pants, rompers and more.

Baby Phat Fall 2009

Check out some of the latest Baby Phat merchandise available now on DrJays.com:

Racy Roo Small Satchel by Baby Phat

Hooded Zip Up Dress by Baby Phat

Girly Cat High by Baby Phat

Girl’s Sequin Logo Tee by Baby Phat

Girl’s Woven Capri by Baby Phat

Images: Stylistic, Bossip, The YBF

• Chloe says:

Kimora is a beautiful woman who makes beautiful clothes and has two beautiful daughters. I couldnt help but notice the picture of the girl who had a sweet sixteen. She was posed with Mario, and I was wondering how do I score my ticket to the fashion shows next year?

• blackalicious says:

I’m so glad that the new collections don’t have all those stupid cats everywhere. can respect it, but i am not a logo hore

• waterfallprincess says:

i like it alot i got on baby phat jeans rite now lol :) ;)

• Alexi says:

Just one word to describe her and her design, TACKY,sorry but true.

• Kwaping says:

Kiki, did you take those pics?

• Kiki says:

@Kwaping No, I wasn’t able to this time – if you look at the bottom of the post I credit Stylistic, Bossip, and The YBF for those pics :)

• NiTA_BOo-=[ says:

TEYANA DECiDED TA DRESS LiKE A LADii! iM SO HAPPi TA C DA CHANGE.. BTW HER OUTFiT iZ KUTE. KEEP iT UP MAMA

• FAT BOOTIE says:

I LOVE THE BRAND ITS ALL I WEAR AND IM SO GLAD THE LINE IS GOING BACK TO SEXY AND AWAY FROM THOSE WILD PRINTS AND FYI TELL ICE T OLD SELL OUT ASS IF HE WANTED PLASTIC TO BY A BARBIE HIS WIFE IS A MESS AND SO IS HE!!!

• Stephanie J says:

I absolutely love the new sexy line and I buy Baby Phat every chance I can when I get a little spending paper. I am so very happy for Kimora and her new love, you go girl !!! Kimora, I wish you, Djimon and the girl’s all the happiness, peace, and love your hearts and hands can hold. FYI, Ice T, do you like you been doin, you and your wife look great. People need to stop all that hatin because they are different !!!!

• Phoebe mallet says:

I just love Baby Phat. Kimora, your stuffs are just crazy. Congrats and may God keep you successful…

• LaTonya McGill says:

I think Kimora looks radiant being pregnant or not. Your one of my icons love your purses and shoes. I am plus size but, yet I still rock you clothing when I can. Beautyful family!!!!!

• sana says:

OMG i love baby phat amd i was to become just like Kimora Lee and i have almost everything of baby phat i am 13 and i am already starting to creat clothes but i think you fashion show + you were awsome!!!!!!