Home » Silly, Sounds, Style

Hate It or Love It: Kanye West & Amber Rose

Submitted by on February 18, 2009 – 1:38 pm30 Comments

Kanye West and Amber Rose

Kanye West stepped out once again with video vixen Amber Rose.

The duo attended Narciso Rodriguez‘s fashion show in NYC last night.

They both have pretty bold style – do you dig their look as a couple?

Images: Broccolicity, The YBF

Hate It or Love It?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

• Russ says:

They don’t look right together! Kanye is with her because she’s White and people would have something to say! Plus, I was about to get at her! When I first saw her in that Luda video, I said I got to find her and holla! None of my industry fellas knew who she was! I’ll get her in a couple of months! LOL

• t-bone says:

SHE’S HOT HATE ALL YOU WANT!!!!

• kris says:

her face is beautiful&they seem to suit each other. &plus, not everyone can rock a bald head- not even most dudes!

• Chloe says:

I love Kanye and everything he does, so seeing him with a woman is making me happy because he needs companionship. There look as a couple is wonderful. I think he dresses well enough for the both of them and her outfit wasnt that bad. Why does she have a bald head.

• RE51 Hon says:

kanyeezy do yr thang boyyyyy….

• Brian Bruce says:

Why does Kayne dress preppy fuck preppy its about gangsta style

• wild child says:

KAYNE DRESS LIKE THE GAY DUDE HE IS PEOPLE CAN STAY HE DRESS PREPPY OR THATS JUST HIS SWAG. BUT WHERE IAM FROM THE ONLY DUDES THAT DRESS LIKE THAT ARE GAY.BUT AMBER ROSE LOOKS GOOD BUT BEST BELIEVE ME THEY ARE JUST GOOD FRIENDS AINT NO WAY SHE GOT GAY DUDE BANGING THAT BACK OUT

• Eric says:

who cares what yall say….

if yall was kanye, yall would do tha same thang

other than that, kanye is still a beast

• dadecounty says:

i do believe that this woman is the wrong choice for kanye and that he is only with her to try something new or match his current style….besides i thought he was with that model chick who always black

• dsuave allday says:

Shes white? I did not know, but she fine as ever, on my life. I’m diggin her style, but Ye been really disappointing me in 09…. moufullagode.com coming soon.

• yung albino says:

yeezy look retarded with that old wrangler lookin denim shirt and them dark denim pants 2 kinds of denim looks stupid and his new girl look kind of butch with that bald head other than that their style is nothing to be jealous of i mean since kanye did that LV ish ive started to really get tired of this dude

BTW his LV sneakers are gonna be 600-800 dollars and his Nike Air Yeezy’s are gonna be 250-300

• ~*aShLeY*~ says:

they both weird and made for each other
    naa but for real she is fly, she pulls off that buzz cut bleach blonde and her style is hot
    kanye..get a hair cut!!!

• Solid Rich Girl says:

They look like a superhero couple with special powers.She looks fresh out the comic books or the movie screen.They make a striking couple for sure.

• Alexi says:

Why is that Girl wearing a red shiny legging? the shoes? the botoms are so wrong, except her sahdes… I really think that a lot of people have no fashion sense at all, the one person and the only person can rock her out is Agyness!!!

• Z says:

I’m all for the lipstick, but a blonde GI Jane? Gimme a break.

• Courtney says:

i could careless one way or the other…ain’t like i’m gettin any money from it or it’s makin my life any better or any worse

• Soulja Girl says:

Yo she be white???????? I DIDNT KNOW THAT
    Why The HELL is Kanye dating that thing, she just dam weird, she be havin a bald head, bright red lips, she just look like a mess. That chick needs help. Kanye you my fav but wjy you datin her. You can do much betta. Get your act togetha brotha. IM OUT PEACE

• L0'renz says:

Kanye looks like an idiot

• yeahyeahyeah says:

They both look like crap so I would say they go together perfect.

• NiTA_BOo-=[ says:

LOL 2 WACKOz 2GETHA… GOTTA LUV iT BUT YEA NO HATiN ON YA KANYE DU YA THANG

• B easy says:

i see u ‘ye…do ya thang!

• lovie says:

AMBER ROSE is BIRACIAL she’s half Italian half Cape Verdean.Kanye West and her are a gorgeous couple.

• FAT BOOTIE says:

HES GUY AND SHES UGLY THIS IS CLEARLY A FRONT !!!!

• FAT BOOTIE says:

CORRECTION TO ABOVE COMMENT HES GAY AND SHES UGLY THIS IS CLEARLY A FRONT !!!!!

• 808s & Heartbreak…

Kanye West went to classify 808s & Heartbreak as a pop lyrics, stating his disdain towards the contemporary backlash to the concept of pop music and expressed admiration for what some pop stars have accomplished in their lives….