Home » Silly, Society, Sounds

Xzibit stirs up old rumors about Diddy

Submitted by on February 23, 2009 – 4:43 pm12 Comments

Xzibit

In a recent interview with Jamie Foxx‘s Foxxhole radio, rapper Xzibit discussed an evening where Diddy took him and video vixen, Karrine Steffans, to what was seemingly a gay nightclub.

According to HipHopDX.com, Xzibit started the story by throwing in a discussion that he and Diddy had just before they went to the club in question.

Diddy apparently called Karrine “the devil” and warned Xzibit that she may videotape him in a compromising sexual position…

Xzibit went on to describe the nightclub incident:

“We sitting there bobbing to the music, and then (Karrine) points over to the corner. There’s two dudes kissing…Then she point in another direction, and there’s another dude over there, butt a** naked dancing.

We take off. We leave the club directly. I didn’t say peace to nobody. It was suspect.

You can chalk it up to being in Miami or whatever. But I been in a gang of clubs, I ain’t never mistakenly stepped into a club with that kind of activity. There it is”.

This is a very similar story to the one Karrine Steffans published in her book “Confessions of a Video Vixen” four years ago, in which she dished plenty of dirt on various celebrities.

Xzibit just released a statement following this today, supplied by Bad Boy Records.

He stated that he “has no beef with Diddy”, and that journalists are to blame for twisting words, and making it sound like he’s throwing Diddy “under the gay bus…whatever that means”.

Apparently he got a call from Diddy himself yesterday, during which Diddy explained that the club was an after-hours spot called Space.

He completed his statement with the following:

“WAIT… a bigger problem I see is the negative stance these hip hop sites and blog sites are taking when speaking of gay people in general. All I can say to that is: PEOPLE GROW UP! I do NOT like to spread hate and make it a point not to do so, so this is not the way I intended this interview to unfold…

I’m looking forward to the issues at hand that really mean something to both my fans and Diddy’s as well: ART & MUSIC.”

Are you with Xzibit on this one?

Or do you think he shouldn’t have spoke out like that in the first place, if he didn’t want rumors about Diddy’s sexuality to start circulating again?

Images: Harper Collins and Ace Showbiz

• Maaaan there’s just some things the homies don’t say outside the circles. Especially on public sites/blogs etc. X shouldn’t have said ish in the first place because he know how the media gets.

Unless he was gettin pumped at the joint then don’t assume he’s gay. And well that girl is the devil, making a book dishin out dirt on others to make money etc. X needs better company.

• RE51 Hon says:

i dont think puffy is gay, media just playing tricks…..i dont buy this

• dAyDaY says:

hUMm?

• red83 says:

who cares

• jeff says:

i believe stop hatin..

• Eric says:

GROW UP PPL ITS 08 STOP ACTING LIKE YALL WAS BORN YESTERDAY DANGGG!!!! IM FED UP FOR REEL

• Eric says:

09 I WAS TO SAY BUT I DONT BELIEVE THIS STUFF REGARD TO THE SITES….ANY SITES IDC

• noel says:

yo dont believe it well i mean he said it out his own mouth homie its audio but i mean superhead do be tryin to catch niggas in some dirty shit it shud a ten rap commandments and rule #1 dont fuck with superhead aka jabbajaws aka the cockness monster aka karrine steffens lol

• wild child says:

I BELIEVE THAT PUFFY IS GAY COME ON LOOK AT HIM HE HAS GIRLY WAYS ..AND WHY DO HE BE TRYING TO DRESS DAY 26 LIKE HIM IAM I THE ONLY PERSON THAT NOTICE THAT ???? THEY WEARING THEM LIL PUFFY TIGHT AZZ LEATHER JACKETS

• Kenkay says:

Yea, Diddy is most definitely suspect. They had pics of him at this party dancing with a bunch of fruity looking dudes a while back, circulating through the emails. With as much crazy stuff going on now, I wouldn’t put it pass any of these dudes that dress like him to be gay.
    I’m surprised somebody haven’t already DC sniped Superhead already!!! For the right price, I know someone that’s for hire, lol… we’re in a recession!!!

• Dee says:

I don’t really think that Diddy is gay but y’all make some good points..

• who cares? and i’m with Eric, enough with the homophobia, I mean why so scared?