Dereon Jewelry is here!

Submitted by on February 27, 2009 – 11:50 am12 Comments

Charm Bracelet by Deréon

Deréon, a line known for delivering sexy women’s urban gear, now has a full jewelry collection available on DrJays.com.

Get your pretty charm bracelets, necklaces, hoop earrings and more all at a reasonable price.

Check out these and more from the collection by clicking here.

Square Fleur Stud Earring by Deréon

Studded Leather Bracelet by Deréon

Multi Charm Necklace by Deréon

Hip Hot Couture Hoop Earrings by Deréon

Script Gold Hoop Earrings by Deréon

• malakay says:

malakay i am here you know mi i am a africain man i live now in espagne

• malakay says:

help mi i am i wont hip hop rapers plis i am in espagne

• Dee says:

u talkin 2 urself? lol

• NiTA_BOo-=[ says:

LOL NO COMMENT AT DiS MALAKAY PERSON.. BUT ALL DiS JEWELRY LOOK CHEAP

• dAyDaY says:

bOo Is RIght.
    How ComE SHe DoeSn’T HaVe tHe bRaCelet Is Her cD CoVEr From SasHA FiercE? anYbody WhO hAs tHe Cd Take a LOOk ;iS’t SoOO CUte!
    Her PerSOnal StuFF iS UPsCale BUT her LINE is LOWscAle. :(

• Northface says:

Dis ish right here is soooooooooooo wack! Dereon clothes is highly overpriced & overrated! Beyonce needs to look in some new magaizines for a whole new style! It looks so uniform to other clothes lines!

• diamondgirl says:

I love dereon clothes in fact it’s my fav clothing line and I will b buying sum of dat jewelry.

• dAyDaY says:

diamond are u serious? i think u like it cuz your’re a beyonce’ fan. her line is typical. she does’t even where her on line. when the last time you seen her photographed in dereon’? not. she gucci, prada, dolce’ gabbana.
    don’t get me worked up. i could go on on. listen to her song upgrade. honey
    dereon is USDA grade F-

• veronica says:

yay!! more overpriced jewelery that can turn my skin green after the second time i wear it! i’ll store it next to my used to be gold, now is copper babyphat jewelry I paid to much for…NOT!

• Hey cool blog, just pondering what spam software you use for remarks because i get lots on my blog page. Can you please let me know here, so that not only I but other followers can put it on our websites as well.

• Respeto tu opinión gervet, pero es difícil cambiar la opinión que poseo alrededor de la calidad de código y documentación de Joomla!

• You’re so cool! I do not think I have read a single thing like that before.
    So good to find another person with some original thoughts on this issue.
    Really.. thank you for starting this up.
    This website is something that’s needed on the internet, someone with a
    bit of originality!