Home » Silly, Sounds

Friday Fun: Snacks and S*it!

Submitted by on February 27, 2009 – 12:12 pm10 Comments

Jay-Z

We were just hipped to a very funny website, SnacksandShit.com (shout out to our Design Manager Holly “H2″ Haines).

Named after Jay-Z‘s line: “No room service, just snacks and shit” from his song “Hey Papi”, the site, updated daily, is all about highlighting “ridiculous rap lyrics”.

Here are some of our favorites:

• “You know my tongue’s got batteries in it” – Ludacris, “Rockin’ That Thang” by The-Dream
  • “Magazines call me a ‘rock star’. Girls call me a ‘c*ck star’” Kanye West, “The Bounce” by Jay-Z
  • “Look, I got beef with like a hundred children” – Jay-Z, “Super Ugly”
  • “I’m so dope I just jump in the toilet and flush” – Boots (The Coup), “Bullets and Love”
  • “When I do my thing my b*lls is hairy like The Lion King” – LL Cool J, “Hollis To Hollywood”
  • “”Too democratic. Republic, f*ck it. We chicken nugget. We dip in the sauce like mop and bucket” Andre 3000, “Humble Mumble”

What are some of your favorite crazy hip-hop lyrics?

• Dubzilla says:

Favorite’s: Pimp C-Big Pimpin’-”Everybody wanna ball holla at broads at tha mall”, and “What ya know about them Texas boyz comin down in candy toys smoking weed and talkin noise!!!”

Pimp C-Sippin’ on Syrup-”Take that monkey sh!t off you embarassing us” LMAO right now thinkin bout that one…RIP Pimp

Kanye West-Girls Girls Girls (Remix)-”I got a PHD, Pretty Huge D!ck”

Jay-Z-”Linen shorts so my balls don’t get hot”

WORST Rhymes: “Do I want it tonight? BABY YES!” Better yet anything by Plies that boy is GARBAGE

• Dubzilla says:

Oh yea n Shawty Lo-”God damn, Must be 2 sides”

• Spades11 says:

Jay-Z looking like a G again in this pic

• “you help create me nigga, stop tryin quake me nigga. I’m bout to toss fire, since I ain’t a dawg, reborn the rebirth of a pure hogg… fuck the past nigga” – kurupt ft dave holister, Tha past

• t-bone says:

…spades11…. Jay-Z looking like a G again in this pic,HOW DO YOU LOOK LIKE A ”’G”’ ??????JIGGA IS A ”G” DONT MATTER WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE ,JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE GROW UP AND DRESS DIFFERENT AND LISTEN TO DIFFERENT MUSIC DON’T MEAN SH^T,YOU YOUNG’IN NEED TO CHECK YOURSELFS FOOOOOOR REAL!!!

• NiTA_BOo-=[ says:

TAKE A BREATHA WiT iT T-BONE LOL

• good dude says:

“… My eyes everywhere on my Stuart Scott sh^t…”
    – Joe Budden, “Don’t Make Me Cry”

“… Fixated on imaginary ice like freeze tag…”
    – Joe Budden, “Get No Younger”
    Budden is just bannanas!

• L0'renz says:

RRRRRRAOOW RRRRRRRAOOW like a dungeon dragon!! —BUSTA RHYMES in “Scenario”

• T-bone

Jigga been messin up on the dresscode for a while, grown or not grown. No one wanna mention it, cause it’s jigga. But it is what it is. At one point I thought he testin america to see if they would actually say something.

• BIZZ says:

SHE CONVINCED SHE MY WIFEY BUT I AM NOT A BELIEVER/ I’M SNATCHING GIRLS OUT THE AIR BUT I AM NOT A RECIEVER/ NOPE I AM THE DEFENSIVE BACK THEY CATCH IT THEN I TACKLE THEM/ WOMEN PLAY THE QUARTERBACK I BLITZ IN THEN I’M SACKING THEM/

BIZZ AKA PRINCE OF JERSEY