Home » Silly, Sounds, Style

As many of you hoped – Kanye finally cuts his hair!

Submitted by on March 2, 2009 – 5:15 pm28 Comments

4ded62bd
Kanye West and Amber Rose shopping in L.A.

We noticed from recent blog comments related to Kanye West that many of you were not feeling his hairstyle.

Well, check out these new pics of a freshly shaved Kanye – with his fresh new girl Amber Rose by his side of course.

Wonder if she had any influence on this…

005cb100

45eff491

kanye west 010309

Images: Bossip, The YBF

• B easy says:

that chick look good dawg…do ya thang ‘ye!

• Kenkay says:

Ah man, I can’t see how any man could be gay walking around with a lady looking like that!! I always keep a fresh cut walking around with my wife cuz she’s just as crucial!! Good job Kanye, even though I still think your last album was terrible!! Ok, that wasn’t relevant to these pics at all. My bad…

• Eric says:

ok ok shawty looking good and the hairdo….kanye mannn gone do ya thang

• For some reason, I’m just not reallin into her. Yeah that last album was terrible, I want my money back.

• casey says:

she looks good, but who is she

• Ahijah says:

She is a model/ Video vixen apparently more into women that men also.

• ~*aShLeY*~ says:

thank you kanye…Amber Rose gets props from me cuz she’s the only one who could get u to cut that hot mess new edition candy girl shag…People be hatin on that girl man she fly! And them shoes is BAD to the bone.

• Dave P. says:

Thank goodness for Mr. West, he finally did the right thing by cutting that ugly hairstyle of his. His main squeeze is ok but she looks more of a G.I. Jane than a woman.

• dadecounty says:

why’d he have to get a smoker???!!

• BIZZ says:

KANYE GOT A FLY ONE! NOW BRING THAT REAL MUSIC BACK AND KILL THE AUTO-TUNE!

BIZZ AKA THE PRINCE OF NEW JERSEY

• RE51 Hon* says:

we luv you ye’. do yr thang son

• Kwaping says:

I once knew a couple with shaved heads like that who used to rub their heads together. I bet Kanye and Amber do that too. lol

• luxurylife says:

The last album was wack but I give em props for taking the risk to do 50 wouldnt do and he got the money to do it but he doesnt care what people think big ups kayne wat up rick!!!

• Lindaaaa says:

the girl isnt really that attractive honestlyy. wheres her hair? but kanyes hair looks good; not the ladies. ;]

• brianna says:

there is nothing wrong with kanyes hair!! ???
    its his girl..
    i mean wheres yur hair.
    nd take off them newborn shorts and move up to the misses section of kmart. lol

but na their aint nothing wrong wit kanyes looks!!

• jenjenn says:

wow my fav rapper ya’ll lookin sexiiii i love him with his hair to dont get it twisted

• goldie says:

what kind of shorts are those with an elastic waisteband? where can i get some? lol. are they of such a high stature i’ve never even heard of them, or are they maternity pants, backwards? she’s gorgoues but i could have made her outfit myself. the pumps are hot though…oh wait this is about kanye.

• h8r says:

Man, look at this cat is starting to dress. Slippin hard.

• Veronica says:

LOL Goldie. I didn’t even notice that until you pointed it out. She has a nice body, she can pull those maternitys off.

• lol… it shouldn’t matter how he shaves his hair.. it’s the music that counts.

• KT says:

I’m glag he cut that mess finally, now him and his girl got matching cuts lol.

• Jason Sams says:

YO I THINK THAT IS OLE GIRL FROM THE LUDACRIS VIDEO I KNOW WHAT THEM GIRLS LIKE CAN YOU BELIEVE THEY PLAYED THAT WACK SONG TWICE IN THE CLUB ONE NIGHT

• Chloe says:

Kanye and this bald headed lady is killing me. LOL. She bald and he went and cut his hair. Kanye I love you and if you want long hair again, call me.

• Ellie says:

She is gorgeous. I think she pull off her look that most people couldn’t.
    I mean so what she has no hair. I mean many African women shave their heads, of course sometimes for hygienic reasons, and they are some of the most beautiful people. Seriously, some black american women need to get over themselves and stop trying to emulate those those “black” barbies that was just dipped in
    brown paint.

• mz.butta pecan says:

pretty legs, cute body, but her hair seems like she got a receiding hair line. betta fix that.

• Soulja Girl says:

Why yall haten when Kanye grows his hair out a litte bit, its style
    When his girl the one who needs to change her due. Maybe start with hair??? LOL

• d2thaC says:

looks great whats the name of tha new chain

• We should not only know the theory but also how to apply it to practice.You really look sharp today.The stars are too far away.How ever you may work hard, the boss will not be fully satisfied.He is respectful to his elders.There is a mark of ink on his shirt.There is a mark of ink on his shirt.No pain,no gain.He led them down the mountain.Can you cover for me on Fridayhelp me tell me how to get there?